Black African men doing Black Magic on Somali girls on marriage apps.

This post seems low-key racist :cosbyhmm:

Black magic is widely practised in many African societies, there are many incidents we have where Black African men have been caught using sixir, for instance, the revert who had multiple victims and the Somali girl on youtube who caught her husband speaking to a witch doctor.

I do not care about sparing some hurt feelings if it means I can save many young lives!

Btw, Somali men, you are not safe from Black Magic either. I have heard that foreign women use an intimate form of sixir.

All I'm going to say is, don't eat food cooked by a woman until after you have done your istikhaarah and married her!!

i've heard this how most people get affected, due to this i never accept food from randoms, neighbours etc the world is full of evil people.

i've heard this how most people get affected, due to this i never accept food from randoms, neighbours etc the world is full of evil people.

Asians also do this. There was a Somali family who noticed food was dropped off in front of their house, their other Asian neighbours said "don't eat it, it's Black magic".

Somalis think reading adkaar is unnecessary or "extra", they fail to realise it's literally "life or death".

:dead:
1590164532905.png

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
This might come across harsh but what’s so good about Somali women that someone would go out of their way to cast a whole spell :cosbyhmm: there’s beautiful women everywhere

Mozart

You need people like me
@Pipit

Are you this attention-deprived?

Or are you one of those bitter, Somali woman haters who loves seeing Somali women suffer?

Why don’t Somali women own their decisions ? Every divorce or bad relationship is always Sixir or I was forced to do so. Nobody is travelling to Somalia out of all places for pussy . Women sign up to get married to men they don’t know or run away from their families and when it goes pear shaped and they want to be ‘accepted’ by their families they come up with incredible stories

Why don’t Somali women own their decisions ? Every divorce or bad relationship is always Sixir or I was forced to do so. Nobody is travelling to Somalia out of all places for pussy . Women sign up to get married to men they don’t know or run away from their families and when it goes pear shaped and they want to be ‘accepted’ by their families they come up with incredible stories
It’s just one of many explanations. The two aren’t mutually exclusive.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
That’s what is going on in UK mosques, there have been instances where girls leave their families for an unemployed/ex criminal older man and end up being abused smh.

I would advise Somali girls to stick to Somali men , you can always find out about their background. I dont know what makes people want to settle with someone completely different from your own culture.

This might come across harsh but what’s so good about Somali women that someone would go out of their way to cast a whole spell :cosbyhmm: there’s beautiful women everywhere

Horner women are being fetishised, similar to Latina women, they're seen as a status symbol or a "must f----" item.

This is the sad reality.

"Black Magic":mjpls:

Wallahi it's some real shit broski!!

Back in uni, one of my roommates was from Ivory Coast, he was an international student. He'd tell me a whole bunch of stories of people getting bewitched and cursed. I wouldn't believe it then man goes on to show me videos of this African sixiir wizard literally cutting his tongue off and reattaching it, same deal with arm. He'd take a piece of paper, rip it into pieces, add water, recite shit, mix it then suddenly the bowl is over flowing with bills

Yo I was wilding out!! :damn::damn:

The occult world is real wallahi, and it's terrifying.

Those women/girls, need to own their own decision and mistakes, I'm referring to victims of Black magic.

Yes, there are many cases where Somali girls voluntarily end up with these people but there are also victims.

I am trying to prevent the latter!

Trending

Latest posts