Biggest L for reer Holland

Status
Not open for further replies.
:draketf:

So it's alright for your sister to give head to a ajnabi but God forbid it's a farax.

You absolutely cornered her and decimated her entire argument based on free choice, free expression and independent thought.

If she truly believed in those liberal decadent satanic views which goes against her own natural disposition as proven by her refusal to answer the basic question, this shows she still has some shame and life in her.

If she truly was a liberal as she professes, she would answer, whether she wants to suck your dick or not is her 'choice' not mine, I can't force her, nor decide for her.

But she didn't! you caught her and exposed her hypocrisy for what it really is.

Lesson learned for all, for any of these Liberal SJW confused Xalimo's espousing such views, just do cogntive dissonance approach and ask her if she would allow her sister to do lewd acts with you.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
@Bielsa if your sister wanted to give some random cadaan guy a blow job in front of you how would that make you feel?

NO I WOULDN'T WANT MY SISTER TO DO ANYTHING SEXUAL IN MY PRESENCE, YOU SEXUALLY REPRESSED POTENTIAL RAPIST.

You're a disgusting radical Islamist perv. Go to Syria you ISIS fanboy and get yourself some sex slaves that you desperately want, you jihadist.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Get off my dick you prick.

Fine :kodaksmiley:

You absolutely cornered her and decimated her entire argument based on free choice, free expression and independent thought.

If she truly believed in those liberal decadent satanic views which goes against her own natural disposition as proven by her refusal to answer the basic question, this shows she still has some shame and life in her.

If she truly was a liberal as she professes, she would answer, whether she wants to suck your dick or not is her 'choice' not mine, I can't force her, not decide for her.

Kkk who is this nigga :mjlaugh:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

If she truly was a liberal as she professes, she would answer, whether she wants to suck your dick or not is her 'choice' not mine, I can't force her, not decide for her.

Believe it or not it's a he smh he's a feminist too :chrisfreshhah:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

If she truly was a liberal as she professes, she would answer, whether she wants to suck your dick or not is her 'choice' not mine, I can't force her, nor decide for her.

Lesson learned for all, for any of these Liberal SJW confused Xalimo's espousing such views, just do cogntive dissonance approach and ask her if she would allow her sister to do lewd acts with you.

You must have lowest IQ on here and that takes some doing. Logic isn't your strongest point.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Fine :kodaksmiley:

Kkk who is this nigga :mjlaugh:
Stop with your slander where have I said I had sex? Do you get a kick out of peddling lies? Bring fourth your evidence if what you say is true stop with your character assassination & your underhanded tactics :ufdup:

You must have lowest IQ on here and that takes some doing. Logic isn't your strongest point.

Xalimo talking about IQ ? you were just exposed and caught out by a very simple basic question, you had the chance right there to espouse your liberal views if you really believed in them, but you don't and he caught you out nicely.

This is cognitive dissonance, it's a painful thing and what's even more painful is that it's the nickname of the very dude that handed you down this epic beat down.

if this was me, I would leave this thread, this is epic humiliation.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
NO I WOULDN'T WANT MY SISTER TO DO ANYTHING SEXUAL IN MY PRESENCE, YOU SEXUALLY REPRESSED POTENTIAL RAPIST.

You're a disgusting radical Islamist perv. Go to Syria you ISIS fanboy and get yourself some sex slaves that you desperately want, you jihadist.
But who are you to tell women what they can or can't do?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Beenlow that was in direct response to your collision with that Becky. You even questioned hoe part and made zero attempt to clarify who you were banging :lolbron:
Stop with the slander & assumptions if you're not sure of a matter that involves me then you're more than welcomed to ask but this character assassination is below the belt.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Stop with the slander & assumptions of you're not sure of a matter that involves me then you're more than welcomed to ask but this character assassination is below the belt.

You know what fair enough sxb. But if you post something that directly contradicts your statement here am I free to accept that as an admission?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending