Biggest L for reer Holland

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
I agree with your points completely. Some people will leave islam and some non muslims will join islam. But this resentful and hateful group of athiest on sspot are really a nieche group. They simply want it their way or harrass us and speak down to us. But I think the karbash they received on this thread will make them think twice next time they try to force their twisted sexual pervertisness on to us.

Btw I dont know any somali athiest irl and I dont want know any.

We received karbash??:hemad:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yes!!!! Maxaa iga galay? mind your god damn business. Shidhhh

I'm not saying you interfere lol or you even engage it further but why is it wrong to feel more when your people do shit bad or good. I feel pride and a little happy when we succeed so why wouldn't I feel a little uncomfortable when we f*ck up?

Especially some shit likes ography an industry I can safely say Somalis aren't in. Yeah nah imma be off put by that and there's nothing wrong with that.

Bohol

VIP
@AbdiJohnson @Kaleel You guys should hand over the site to me, I am the only one that knows how to make controversial
thought provoking threads. Nearly 300 posts and over 5k views in few days and still going strong.

:diddyass:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
They do the disowning themselves. Their first priority in life becomes to demean their ilk and own blood for having a faith. Some low-grade alcoholic in another thread was calling his parents and Somalis by virtue of them being Muslims a turd. Yet he may be going home eating his Somali mom's food and bask under her care.

These are worse than your worst enemies. I have zero respect for Somali atheist. I have seen their trade and function online. They have nothing to contribute to our society except introduce their misery wherever Somalis come together and start assailing what we stand for as people.

Other atheists value their cultures. These Somali atheists don't. In fact, they think having a picture of some roman era figure who didn't wipe his ass and was homosexual most likely makes them better and stand out among our nomads here.

They are fucked up as they come. Respect is earned.

It's very difficult to value a culture if the majority of the people who take part in it, wish you dead. Somalia has the death penalty for apostasy. Those who have questioned it received death threat. Now, this doesn't mean I don't value our culture, which I never claimed I didn't value, it just means that our culture isn't perfect.

Also, Hannibal Barca was a Carthaginian general who was in fact the enemy of Rome. He almost brought the republic down. Not knowing who he was he is is one thing, but then you go on to call him a homosexual and then claim that the romans never wiped their arses. Firstly, he wasn't a homosexual. Secondly, the Romans had toilets and they even had a sewage system whilst our ancestors were shitting out in the wild.

You call us out for supposedly making you lot out to be stupid (we never have) but then here you are, exposes your own intellect (or lack there of).

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
It's very difficult to value a culture if the majority of the people who take part in it, wish you dead. Somalia has the death penalty for apostasy. Those who have questioned it received death threat. Now, this doesn't mean I don't value our culture, which I never claimed I didn't value, it just means that our culture isn't perfect.

Also, Hannibal Barca was a Carthaginian general who was in fact the enemy of Rome. He almost brought the republic down. Not knowing who he was he is is one thing, but then you go on to call him a homosexual and then claim that the romans never wiped their arses. Firstly, he wasn't a homosexual. Secondly, the Romans had toilets and they even had a sewage system whilst our ancestors were shitting out in the wild.

When has Somalia ever had apostasy laws? Iirc there were numerous high profile Somali non Muslims before the civil war. The only people who want to kill non Muslims are Alshabaab, the rest don't give a damn about your beliefs.

And @Burhan probably didn't know the man in your avi is Hannibal Barca. Chill.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
When has Somalia ever had apostasy laws? Iirc there were numerous high profile Somali non Muslims before the civil war. The only people who want to kill non Muslims are Alshabaab, the rest don't give a damn about your beliefs.

http://www.theatlantic.com/internat...ntries-where-atheism-punishable-death/355961/

The countries that impose these penalties are Afghanistan, Iran, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritania, Nigeria, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, United Arab Emirates and Yemen. With the exception of Pakistan, those countries all allow for capital punishment against apostasy, i.e., the renunciation of a particular religion. Pakistan, meanwhile, imposes the death penalty for blasphemy, which can obviously include disbelief in God.

@The_Cosmos
Constitutionally, atheists can not be killed or persecuted

Wider society might have a problem with it but the government won't do anything
They also added Nigeria in that map but Nigeria is secular

Only Islamist groups do the killing

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

You call us out for supposedly making you lot out to be stupid (we never have) but then here you are, exposes your own intellect (or lack there of).
These idiot don't know what they're talking about Somalia can't constitution comes under shariah law so if you are an apostate you will be killed in sha Allah swiftly & remorselessly waa billahi towfiq :fittytousand:

CHAPTER 1: DECLARATION OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF SOMALIA

Article 1. The Federal Republic of Somalia

1. (1) Somalia is a federal, sovereign, and democratic republic founded on inclusive representation of the people, a multiparty system and social justice.

2. (2) After Allah the Almighty, all power is vested in the people and can only be exercised in accordance with the Constitution and the law and through the relevant institutions. It is prohibited for a person or a section of the public to claim the sovereignty of the Federal Republic of Somalia, or to use it for their personal interest.

3. (3) The sovereignty and unity of the Federal Republic of Somalia is inviolable.

Article 2. State and Religion
  1. (1) Islam is the religion of the State.

2. (2) No religion other than Islam can be propagated in the country.

3. (3) No law can be enacted that is not compliant with the general principles and objectives of Shari’ah.

Article 3. Founding Principles
  1. (1) The Constitution of the Federal Republic of Somalia is based on the foundations of the Holy Quran and the Sunna of our prophet Mohamed (PBUH) and protects the higher objectives of Shari’ah and social justice.
    http://unpos.unmissions.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=RkJTOSpoMME=

As you can see on 3(3) no law can be enacted that goes against the shariah, in the shariah law it states an apostate must be killed so the constitution can't go against that Alhamdulillah :banderas:

These idiot don't know what they're talking about Somalia can't constitution comes under shariah law so if you are an apostate you will be killed in sha Allah swiftly & remorselessly waa billahi towfiq :fittytousand:

CHAPTER 1: DECLARATION OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF SOMALIA

Article 1. The Federal Republic of Somalia

1. (1) Somalia is a federal, sovereign, and democratic republic founded on inclusive representation of the people, a multiparty system and social justice.

2. (2) After Allah the Almighty, all power is vested in the people and can only be exercised in accordance with the Constitution and the law and through the relevant institutions. It is prohibited for a person or a section of the public to claim the sovereignty of the Federal Republic of Somalia, or to use it for their personal interest.

3. (3) The sovereignty and unity of the Federal Republic of Somalia is inviolable.

Article 2. State and Religion
  1. (1) Islam is the religion of the State.

2. (2) No religion other than Islam can be propagated in the country.

3. (3) No law can be enacted that is not compliant with the general principles and objectives of Shari’ah.

Article 3. Founding Principles
  1. (1) The Constitution of the Federal Republic of Somalia is based on the foundations of the Holy Quran and the Sunna of our prophet Mohamed (PBUH) and protects the higher objectives of Shari’ah and social justice.
    http://unpos.unmissions.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=RkJTOSpoMME=

As you can see on 3(3) no law can be enacted that goes against the shariah, in the shariah law it states an apostate must be killed so the constitution can't go against that Alhamdulillah :banderas:
>atheism being a religion

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Takbir

ALLAHU ABKAR

ALLAHU AKBAR

ALLAHU AKBAR

They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah . But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper.

Surah Al Nisa 4:89

Surely, those who disbelieve after their believing, then increase in unbelief, their repentance shall not be accepted, and these are they that go astray. Surely, those who disbelieve and die while they are unbelievers, the earth full of gold shall not be accepted from one of them, though he should offer to ransom himself with it, these it is who shall have a painful chastisement, and they shall have no helpers.
Qur'an 3:90-91

Narrated 'Ikrima: Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to 'Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn 'Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Apostle forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"
Sahih Bukhari 9:84:57

You are wrong about couple things. Let me start with the most important:

- Somalis sought privacy in the woods when attending to nature. They did this as many societies do to this day and hide from other people's eyes in attending to nature. To maintain dignity, to save others from the disgust and the smell of defecation. There is level of unease as a human being to do this in front of people because people are born with good instincts to do the right thing. Your indictment of that is barbarity or being uncivilized.

Compare that dignified method of seeking privacy to this:

- Romans defecated and threw the feces out of the window paying no respect to the passers-by in the streets. When that subhuman behavior got too much for the emperor, he imposed fines and built public toilets. These toilets were lined up so people sat next to each other and opposite of each other as they defecated. The pictures are there to prove. It was the norm for the romans to talk as they defecated. You see this as civilized and criticize basic human instinct to be dignified and avoid to be seen and see others when defecating.

Me and you are supposedly from the same culture but we have zero in common as shown in your views and what you value as a good culture.

Question for you:

Have you been to Somalia? Have you spent ten years in Somalia or even five years as a kid? Because you seem so out of touch with reality that it feels I am talking to some Jonathan dude passing as a nomad.

Saxib, there is basic etiquette in dealing with others, to treat them as you would like to be treated. Show respect and don't criticize people's norms when they are superior to what alien concept you carry as superior even though no human with dignity would give a look at it for consideration.

The guy is Carthaginian you have on doesn't make my general comment invalid. I merely pointed out what you replaced with your people's culture since you see it as superior even though by comparison, nomads were more dignified and never engaged in social debauchery and the like as a norm like romans were known for doing.

You and your crew preach otherness that are inferior when it comes to culture and practice. We like who we are sahib, and we appreciate if you try to be part of us here, that you share what we have in common. We are not interested in other religions.

Second part:

Just because I have a different culture doesn't lead me to not learn from and accept what is useful in the west. My secular education is western and I do practice skills I learned through western schools and colleges. I separate good culture from bad culture in this society and take what is good. That is what Muslim is. They take wisdom wherever they find it. You should do the same when it comes to Somalis and Muslims.

Less criticism more cohesion while you keep your religious atheist doctrines that teach you as an African to be sub-human.

Thanks for the help sahib. I responded to him about this in the earlier post.

@The_Cosmos really did a number on you, huh? :lolbron:

And Hannibal was a North African general, not roman

I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. I don't see Greek and roman history as the basis of my culture. So it explains why I would not readily identify a bust of some Greek or a roman emperor.

I took philosophy in college and got an A on it, but that is it for me. Others who want something to hang on to since they lack culture of their own can run around with the busts.

I am superior to any you lot associate with by virtue of me being Somali. Plus good percentage of the Greeks carry the same blood as Somalis. Funny how we might have given birth to this general himself :) to teach a lesson to the romans who defeated our tribesmen who were part of the Iberian Soldiers.

I just felt pride surge through my body thinking how any time in history we fucked up anyone who messed with us.

Why would a Somali have low self-esteem and think of himself and herself as subhuman ape for being African surprises me. Somali atheists accept such teachings from their new religion.

And they have the audacity to criticize a nomad FOR DIGNIFYING himself and go into the woods to attend to nature while their roman idols defecated in public.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts