Biggest L for reer Holland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Education and wealth does not change the fact that women are deficient in intelligence and must be guided to the right path, lest she falls into corruption. I already know you're a modernist when you said the deen only applies to the prophet's saw era.

I dont know what a modernist is nor want to know. Also, I never said the deen applies to the Prophet(pbh) era and this is the second time you are making lies against the prophet. No where he said that women are less intelligent or need guidance because of it. I doubt you are a Muslim so I wont waste my time on you.

SenseSays

Years to look forward to
I don't plan on having children in the West where the chances of them falling into such corruption is high.

I know you're trying to protect your future kids but there's only so much you can do. You can't shelter your kids forever and sometimes they'll make choices that you will not agree with but at the end of the day you are their father and they'll need you.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I dont know what a modernist is nor want to know. Also, I never said the deen applies to the Prophet(pbh) era and this is the second time you are making lies against the prophet. No where he said that women are less intelligent or need guidance because of it. I doubt you are a Muslim so I wont waste my time on you.
“And get two witnesses out of your own men. And if there are not two men (available), then a man and two women, such as you agree for witnesses, so that if one of them (two women) errs, the other can remind her”

[al-Baqarah 2:282].

The Prophet (saw) said: "Isn't the witness of a women equal to half of that a man?" The women said, "Yes." He said, "This is because of the deficiency of a woman's mind." (Sahih al Bukhari)

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Even if you you're not muslim. ..are you not a man? Or somali to begin with
Maybe you lack compassion and that's understandable but when you go around sharing vids like that it just shows you have no pride, 0 esteem wallahi

I don't understand how a somali man could be OK with spreading vids like that?
Maybe you're not raised right
Idk just disgusting wallahi

Our culture encourages ostracizing people that engage in taboo behaviors so a) it doesn't spread and b) make sure they never become tol.

For example, in the traditional xeer system, there are only so many times a laf will pay blood money on your behalf. Eventually you will be exiled and clan less i.e. defenseless.

Therefore, this woman must be named and shamed, to deter other women from making her fatal mistake and to ensure she never marries within our community and spreads her hoe genes kkkkkkk

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
“And get two witnesses out of your own men. And if there are not two men (available), then a man and two women, such as you agree for witnesses, so that if one of them (two women) errs, the other can remind her”

The Prophet (saw) said: "Isn't the witness of a women equal to half of that a man?" The women said, "Yes." He said, "This is because of the deficiency of a woman's mind." (Sahih al Bukhari)

Atheist da'wah?

:dwill:

I knew you were going to bring that hadith up but I,m a Muslim who knows her religion you just cannot take one verse without understanding the entire context. Again, stop lying about the Prophet(pbh).

Funny how ppl on here suddenly worry about somalis PR image when females are involved :icon lol:

Even if you you're not muslim. ..are you not a man? Or somali to begin with
Maybe you lack compassion and that's understandable but when you go around sharing vids like that it just shows you have no pride, 0 esteem wallahi

I don't understand how a somali man could be OK with spreading vids like that?
Maybe you're not raised right
Idk just disgusting wallahi

Lbr, they don't care.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I knew you were going to bring that hadith up but I,m a Muslim who knows her religion you just cannot take one verse without understanding the entire context. Again, stop lying about the Prophet(pbh).
I'm a Muslim as well, and clearly you don't know your religion. You stated that this only applied during the era of the Prophet (saw). This is actually universal and in an Islamic government the testimony of a women would be equivalent to only 1/2 of a mans testimony. Why? Because as Rasululah said, women are deficient in their mind & intelligence. They are emotional, and less rational then men. They are easily fooled and that's why in the end of times, a man will have to tie down his womenfolk (mother, daughters, sisters, aunties) to prevent them from following Dajaal. Am I making any of this up? Nope. This is all our deen and whether you wish to change it or not, Allah will preserve it as he promised.

I'm a Muslim as well, and clearly you don't know your religion. You stated that this only applied during the era of the Prophet (saw). This is actually universal and in an Islamic government the testimony of a women would be equivalent to only 1/2 of a mans testimony. Why? Because as Rasululah said, women are deficient in their mind & intelligence. They are emotional, and less rational then men. They are easily fooled and that's why in the end of times, a man will have to tie down his womenfolk (mother, daughters, sisters, aunties) to prevent them from following Dajaal. Am I making any of this up? Nope. This is all our deen and whether you wish to change it or not, Allah will preserve it as he promised.

Again, I never said anything about this hadith only applying during the Prophets time. Re-read what I wrote. This verse has NOTHING about lack of intelligence but everything to do with women being more emotional which is a FACT, we are more softer than men, AGAIN, not less intelligent. There are tons of scholars who debunk your lies against the prophet(pbh) so if you are a Muslim do yourself a favor and go educate yourself about this topic because it is a major sin to distort the Prophets(pbh) sayings.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If I wanted to be have you got a problem with it ? Mind your own bussiness, being a prostitute is the oldest profession alive and your tantrums will not end it. Stop being a woman hater and let them live their lives.
Woman hater? :chrisfreshhah:

If I had a video of you sucking dick I would share it too hoe :denzelnigga:

I don't know much about sharia but there are many cases in which a woman's testimony is equal of a man's.
There are cases when a man's testimony is worth nothing and a womans is more valued
And that hadith comes with a context, in some cases it doesn't apply at all

Do you not know? Or are you gaal and you're just trolling?

Either way only speak when you know of things for sure, especially about Islam
You might think you're just arguing but you might confuse an already confused person out there
You're not doing anyone a favour

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
These dirty men are probably watching it for pleasure hence the explosion of PMs, fucking hypocrites funny how us intelligent ladies never question or want to see it, men are disgusting perverts bloody wish an atomic bomb destroyed the male race, we're better off without them ladies.

He's right that's why the prophet saw said that women are deficient in knowledge. Let go of your ego and accept the words of the prophet at least.

Yes, come running with the oft-misused hadeeth. Tell me, if this is true, why is female scholarship open to women? Why are women allowed to teach the Qur'an? And tell me, why the Sahaba RA took knowledge of the Deen from Aisha RA, if indeed women are deficient in knowledge? The fact that you think the Prophet SAW would say something demeaning towards women shows your attitude and it's you that needs to get your ego in check.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
These dirty men are probably watching it for pleasure hence the explosion of PMs, fucking hypocrites funny how us intelligent ladies never question or want to see it, men are disgusting perverts bloody wish an atomic bomb destroyed the male race, we're better off without them ladies.
I thought you said was fine? If it's fine, then why are you mad that men watch it? What do you think is for? You can't have it both ways. :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts