Biggest L for reer Holland

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
To the Somali Muslims here: The US supreme court in a gesture of Goodwill and recognition of prophet Mohamed's contribution to Justice, Peace and Law, Added a sculpture of the prophet next to Prophet Moses and other historic greats in a mural right above where the judges sit. this happened 60 years ago and Most Muslims and Americans don't even know about. Trump for sure doesn't know about it :)

I will post the link for the supreme court that briefly explains each person represented there. Even when some Muslims complained about the sculpture after they found out about it, the matter was referred to Muslim scholars and the intent was looked. The edict was in favor and appreciation of what the US supreme court did. Muslims were happy in the end and supreme court itself refused to remove it debating for the intent. This is important to remember when someone who claims to be a Somali just seeks the company of Somalis to annoy them and harass them for their beliefs, you have class act, more educated non-somali Muslims in authority recognizing the value of Prophet Mohamed.

24ynsyv.jpg

This is some poor excuse way of dismissing my valid points. I pretty much disagree with the positing of Moses on that recognition list even more than Muhammad for his biblical character which is even more grotesque and immoral.

You are being very childish and using a tactic that you tried to use against me in the other thread. You try to dismiss my points by presenting others who disagree. This doesn't prove anything beside the opinions of a few. I have articulated why the prophet isn't the best human being whoever lived but you coward away from a rebuttal by saying that there are those who disagree with me. Sure there are! Their opinions are not fact and neither are mine but at least mine have been articulated and not just a copy and paste of what others have presented, which is there opinion.

I very much doubt these people were aware that the prophet indulged child marriage, slavery, massacres, assassinations and so on. I very much doubt they know the prophet was called out as a fraud and proved to be so by the Jews hence the change of Qibla from Jerusalem like the Jews and Christian to Mecca, conveniently.

Not only have I articulated my points but I backed them up. This is looking very pathetic and desperate on your part. Trying to validate an immoral character by the opinions of others.

philosophy about life and living things. Atheism being the brain child of his. He had no regard and respect for other human beings.
^^^
How many people did Darwin kill hortaa ? :cosbyhmm: how many slaves and concubines did he have ?

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
philosophy about life and living things. Atheism being the brain child of his. He had no regard and respect for other human beings.
^^^
How many people did Darwin kill hortaa ? :cosbyhmm: how many slaves and concubines did he have ?

I'll even add to that. Charles Darwin was an abolitionist who was against the slaves trade and wanted it to be abolished, this is in complete contrast to the Muslim world who had slaves and continued to resist abolishing slavery until the mid 20th century as a consequence of the actions of their prophet whom they ironically deemed to be the best human whoever lived. The overwhelming majority of the slaves were African. Umar, the second rightly guided caliph, even signed a deal with an African kingdom (can't remember the name) which entailed that they give him a set amount of slaves and in return he wouldn't invade them and take their people as slaves. He was one of the greatest companions of the prophet and was following the example of "muh prophet!"

This guy knows very little about history.

This is some poor excuse way of dismissing my valid points. I pretty much disagree with the positing of Moses on that recognition list even more than Muhammad for his biblical character which is even more grotesque and immoral.

You are being very childish and using a tactic that you tried to use against me in the other thread. You try to dismiss my points by presenting others who disagree. This doesn't prove anything beside the opinions of a few. I have articulated why the prophet isn't the best human being whoever lived but you coward away from a rebuttal by saying that there are those who disagree with me. Sure there are! Their opinions are not fact and neither are mine but at least mine have been articulated and not just a copy and paste of what others have presented, which is there opinion.

I very much doubt these people were aware that the prophet indulged child marriage, slavery, massacres, assassinations and so on. I very much doubt they know the prophet was called out as a fraud and proved to be so by the Jews hence the change of Qibla from Jerusalem like the Jews and Christian to Mecca, conveniently.

Not only have I articulated my points but I backed them up. This is looking very pathetic and desperate on your part. Trying to validate an immoral character by the opinions of others.

He has nothing of substance to counter your post with, so the only thing he can do is post straw man after straw man posts.

American elites debated about Islam and Muslims at the founding of the American constitution actually. Far before supreme court was even established. Not because they loved Islam, but they wanted to debate how far their new republic would accept freedom of religion using Islam as the test subject. These were people fresh from Europe with exposure to Islam both negative and positive. Politian's at that time would accuse each other of being a Muslim to pressure each other into conformity. Thomas Jefferson was one of them who had been accused of being a secret Muslim. Thomas Jefferson bought a Quran and still US Congress has it. It is the Quran used to swear in Keith Allison, the African American Muslim from Minnesota.

Minority European Christians from Holland around New York back then afraid of the Majority of the protestant Americans argued on behalf of nonexistent Muslim community they called Turks and Egyptians. Islam was no stranger to European Americans back then.

All I said is detailed in a book called "Thomas Jefferson's Quran, Islam and The Founders", which happens to sit at my desk coincidentally.

I rest my case. Arguing people who parrot is meaningless.

2cr0eog.jpg

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Fanboying for a man who regarded you and you're people closer to apes than himself. And regarded you a savage.

Perpetuating dumb cliches about our beloved prophet SAW.

Uff.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
American elites debated about Islam and Muslims at the founding of the American constitution actually. Far before supreme court was even established. Not because they loved Islam, but they wanted to debate how far their new republic would accept freedom of religion using Islam as the test subject. These were people fresh from Europe with exposure to Islam both negative and positive. Politian's at that time would accuse each other of being a Muslim to pressure each other into conformity. Thomas Jefferson was one of them who had been accused of being a secret Muslim. Thomas Jefferson bought a Quran and still US Congress has it. It is the Quran used to swear in Keith Allison, the African American Muslim from Minnesota.

Minority European Christians from Holland around New York back then afraid of the Majority of the protestant Americans argued on behalf of nonexistent Muslim community they called Turks and Egyptians. Islam was no stranger to European Americans back then.

All I said is detailed in a book called "Thomas Jefferson's Quran, Islam and The Founders", which happens to sit at my desk coincidentally.

I rest my case. Arguing people who parrot is meaningless.

2cr0eog.jpg

What does all that have to do with my points regarding the prophet?!
:heh:

Mate, you ignored my entire post and appealed to the argument from authority by trying to dismiss my articulated points with those of intellectuals whom I disagreed with. That's the argument from authority which is also a logical fallacy.

Calling me a Parrot but you can't even answer basic arguments without deflecting.

Last edited:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Fanboying for a man who regarded you and you're people closer to apes than himself. And regarded you a savage.

Perpetuating dumb cliches about our beloved prophet SAW.

Uff.

Nobody is fanboying anybody. In case you never heard, Charles Darwin argued that all people were apes not just black people. It seems facts mean nothing to you people.

They're not dumb cliches if they actually occurred! The man massacred an entire tribe and took the women and children as slaves for shit he accused a some people of doing. How does an entire tribe warrant destruction for the actions of a few?! This comes from the story of Banu Qurayza.

What does all that have to do with my points regarding the prophet?!
:heh:

Mate, you ignored my entire post and appealed to the argument from authority by trying to dismiss my articulated points with those of intellectuals whom I disagreed with. That's the argument from authority which is also a logical fallacy.

Calling me a Parrot but you can't even answer basic arguments without deflecting.

When I compared your insults of the prophet to what others honoring him wrote, you claimed they didn't know how bad the prophet was in your view. When I brought up American supreme court decision to honor the prophet, you claimed they didn't know about him also.. So I posted how your claims contradict the facts in American History. To counter your insults, all one needs to do is quote a more intelligent, historically known figures, who some of them were anti Islam themselves, and their positive views about the prophet himself.

That should be enough for people to see yours Vs them side by side. Vey relevant.

That you are not happy with your choices is evident. Entertain yourself dude. Respond to me again if you need some validation to avoid poisoning yourself with alcohol. I will be nice.

Last edited:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
When I compared your insults to the prophet to others honoring him, you claimed they didn't know how bad the prophet was in your view. So I posted how your claims contradict the facts in American History. To counter your insults, all one needs to do is quote a more intelligent, historically known figures, who some of them were anti Islam themselves, and their positive views about the prophet himself.

That should be enough for people to see yours Vs them side by side. Vey relevant.

That you are not happy with your choices is evident. Entertain yourself dude. Respond to me again if you need some validation to avoid poisoning yourself with alcohol. I will be nice.

I didn't insult the prophet, I pointed out the facts which I have backed up via Quran, Hadith and Sirah. Your so overwhelmed it seems that instead of addressing my arguments you try to appeal to authority by presenting others. That's a logical fallacy. Address my arguments for their own merits beside appealing to authority and throwing around words you have shown repeatedly to hold no meaning to.

I have articulated every point I made and provided evidence. You have articulated nothing and instead debating chose to make up nonsense about atheism, conflate the views of Charles Darwin with his work and tried to appeal to authority. If anything, you're the one who exposed yourself.

The fact that you can't back up your views with evidence is indicative of blind faith. I even exposed the prophet as a charlatan in the other thread via the Sirah.

I didn't insult the prophet, I pointed out the facts which I have backed up via Quran, Hadith and Sirah. Your so overwhelmed it seems that instead of addressing my arguments you try to appeal to authority by presenting others. That's a logical fallacy. Address my arguments for their own merits beside appealing to authority and throwing around words you have shown repeatedly to hold no meaning to.

I have articulated every point I made and provided evidence. You have articulated nothing and instead debating chose to make up nonsense about atheism, conflate the views of Charles Darwin with his work and tried to appeal to authority. If anything, you're the one who exposed yourself.

The fact that you can't back up your views with evidence is indicative of blind faith. I even exposed the prophet as a charlatan in the other thread via the Sirah.

Irony is how you self-describe in your message to a T. You have self delusions and only exposed how fraud you are and for all you stand dude. Simply, stay miserable.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Irony is how you self-describe in your message to a T. You have self delusions and only exposed how fraud you are and for all you stand dude. Simply, stay miserable.

I suffer from no delusions and I have not exposed myself as a fraud. I have made claims and backed them up with evidence, you have made claims and appealed to authority. That's a logical fallacy. You accuse me of being a fraud but it seems you are the only one who has clearly shown that you don't know what evolution is, you don't know what atheism is, and you lack knowledge in your own deen. You have continuously demeaned yourself to a straw man argument, which is another logical fallacy, to try and score cheap points. You even bragged about it! You have claimed on several occasions that you can easily disprove a claim of mine but you then purposely deflected and chose not to answer them. Empty words by an empty mind.

Simply put, your problem isn't with 'annoying' atheists, your problem is with atheists who challenge your beliefs. The atheists whom you like are the ones who don't challenge your beliefs.

It's good to be talking to you

I suffer from no delusions and I have not exposed myself as a fraud. I have made claims and backed them up with evidence, you have made claims and appealed to authority. That's a logical fallacy. You accuse me of being a fraud but it seems you are the only one who has clearly shown that you don't know what evolution is, you don't know what atheism is, and you lack knowledge in your own deen. You have continuously demeaned yourself to a straw man argument, which is another logical fallacy, to try and score cheap points. You even bragged about it! You have claimed on several occasions that you can easily disprove a claim of mine but you then purposely deflected and chose not to answer them. Empty words by an empty mind.

Simply put, your problem isn't with 'annoying' atheists, your problem is with atheists who challenge your beliefs. The atheists whom you like are the ones who don't challenge your beliefs.

It's good to be talking to you

And that is the crux of the problem --> Legions of so called advanced apes bothering us humans with brains about beliefs. Of course, it can get annoying sometimes because you can hardly reason with an admittedly inferior human being. And it didn't take you long to meet expectations and call prophet Mohamed names after your idol Darwin was picked on(Good to know you have a prophet, I should have expected that). What is there to debate about after this? You were incensed even when I pointed out how others far more intellectual and vested in debating Islam were honest in their admiration of Prophet Mohamed.

You won't accept Islamic view of things that are different from what you allege about Islam. Case in point, flat earth debate we had in the other thread,. You were given majority opinion of Muslims, yet you didn't want to have it. I dropped how non-Muslim sources clearly with no vested Islamic interest were telling on a publicly contributed/edited website that Muslims not only viewed earth as Spherical, but they built upon the heliocentric method they inherited from the Greeks which they translated, then improved upon. You begrudgingly moved on from that topic. You are not interested in what disproves your arguments. Misery loves company for sure and you clearly show that.

To you,

- Prophet Mohamed is charlatan, you repeatedly said that,
- Islam is a cult, you advocate for that,
- Somalis are stupid for being Muslims, you imply that,

Given the above facts, your demand for answers is just laughable. It is not like you care what answers you get, you already stated your views about everything Islamic.

We are happy with Islam and being Somali. I hope you feel the same about your prophet Darwin and Your religion of Atheism. Best of Luck Dude.

Last edited:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
And that is the crux of the problem --> Legions of so called advanced apes bothering us humans with brains about beliefs. Of course, it can get annoying sometimes because you can hardly reason with an admittedly inferior human being. And it didn't take you long to meet expectations and call prophet Mohamed names after your idol Darwin was picked on(Good to know you have a prophet, I should have expected that). What is there to debate about after this? You were incensed even when I pointed out how others far more intellectual and vested in debating Islam were honest in their admiration of Prophet Mohamed.

You won't accept Islamic view of things that are different from what you allege about Islam. Case in point, flat earth debate we had in the other thread,. You were given majority opinion of Muslims, yet you didn't want to have it. I dropped how non-Muslim sources clearly with no vested Islamic interest were telling on a publicly contributed/edited website that Muslims not only viewed earth as Spherical, but they built upon the heliocentric method they inherited from the Greeks which they translated, then improved upon. You begrudgingly moved on from that topic. You are not interested in what disproves your arguments. Misery loves company for sure and you clearly show that.

are happy with Islam and being Somali. I hope you feel the same about your prophet Darwin and Your religion of Atheism. Best of Luck Dude.

Legions of so called advanced apes bothering us humans with brains about beliefs. Of course, it can get annoying sometimes because you can hardly reason with an admittedly inferior human being. And it didn't take you long to meet expectations and call prophet Mohamed names after your idol Darwin was picked on(Good to know you have a prophet, I should have expected that). What is there to debate about after this? You were incensed even when I pointed out how others far more intellectual and vested in debating Islam were honest in their admiration of Prophet Mohamed.

Denying the scientific evidence that human beings are evolved apes does not uphold you from the fact that you, and all those like you, are evolved apes. Calling yourself a human with a brain is a very hyperbolic thing to say considering that you believe in highly unsubstantiated nonsense. You believe incest was how humanity came to exist (Adam's children mated with each other) completely ignoring that this doesn't leave space for the genetic diversity required to ensure humanity survives and propagates. We all know that incest leads to genetically induced issues like diseases and bad mutations. Of course your answer to this will be... magic! An invisible being that sits on a throne above the seven heavens somehow thought that was a good idea and done it anyways leaving out all the problems that would normally occur. This is Islamic beliefs which I assume you hold as a Muslim. Now, evolution completely contradicts this and completely dismantles the narcissistic and arrogant nature of religion that claims human are special creations. We all evolved from primitive species. Deny it all you like but to claim you have a brain and imply we don't, that's a bit of a stretch.

The points you made about Darwin were based on hypocrisy and ignorance. You defend the enslavement of women and children by the prophet and his massacre of entire tribes including boys over the age of puberty, whilst ironically calling Darwin a man who doesn't care for humanity even though he was a staunch supporter of the abolitionist movement. A movement that was successful in influencing the end of an institution that the Muslim world rejected (apart from the ottomans) to end until the mid 20th century as a consequence of western pressure. Muslims resisted the abolishing of slavery because it is sanctioned in the Quran and practiced by the prophet and companions.

I have provided Islamic Scholars who presented a flat earth model and a consensus from the 16th century showing that the majority of Muslim scholars believed the Earth was flat in contrast to the views of the astronomers. You dismiss them and claim they are all wrong because the scholars whom you provided say otherwise. I have also provided Quranic and Hadith evidence implying a geocentric model of the Earth. I have articulated, scientifically, that the Qibla only ever makes sense from the perspective of a flat Earth because on a spherical Earth, you would only be facing into deep space. More of that is on the other thread. I have provided tons of evidence for my claims but you provide very little and instead appeal to the authority of scientists and then conflate it with Islamic scholars. Muslim scientists were also the first ones to present the idea we know as evolution, including human evolution, yet you grudgingly dismiss that without evidence. You only care for that which proves your point.

To you,

- Prophet Mohamed is charlatan, you repeatedly said that,
- Islam is a cult, you advocate for that,
- Somalis are stupid for being Muslims, you imply that,

Given the above facts, your demand for answers is just laughable. It is not like you care what answers you get, you already stated your views about everything Islamic.

We are happy with Islam and being Somali. I hope you feel the same about your prophet Darwin and Your religion of Atheism. Best of Luck Dude.

1) I have provided Quranic, Hadith and evidence from the Sirah to justify my branding of the prophet as a charlatan. I will post it here for you in quotations to save time.

Did I say that? Hmm... let's see what I actually said:

"I very much doubt they know the prophet was called out as a fraud and proved to be so by the Jews hence the change of Qibla from Jerusalem like the Jews and Christian to Mecca, conveniently."

As goes to show, yet again, you have purposely misconstrued what I had to say in order so you can do a petty trick on me and all the others by twisting my words. Now, what did I mean by my words? The prophet on several occasions has adoboted the beliefs and practise of Jews and christians in order to appease them and get them to accept him as the promised messenger. For example;

Narrated Ibn ‘Abbas:
The Prophet came to Medina and saw the Jews fasting on the day of Ashura. He asked them about that. They replied, "This is a good day, the day on which Allah rescued Bani Israel from their enemy. So, Moses fasted this day." The Prophet said, "We have more claim over Moses than you." So, the Prophet fasted on that day and ordered (the Muslims) to fast (on that day). (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 31, Number 222)

After the Jews rejected the prophet and his message, Allah sent down a verse instruction him to turn to Mecca:

"We have certainly seen the turning of your face, [O Muhammad], toward the heaven, and We will surely turn you to a qiblah with which you will be pleased. So turn your face toward al-Masjid al-Haram. And wherever you [believers] are, turn your faces toward it [in prayer]. Indeed, those who have been given the Scripture well know that it is the truth from their Lord. And Allah is not unaware of what they do."

Quran 2:144

Notice how the Surah makes it clear that this was something done to please Muhammad "We will surely turn you to a qiblah with which you will be pleased." This is clear proof that after the Jews rejected the prophethood of Muhammad, Allah then asked them to do something (the prophet would be pleased in) that he could've asked them to do from the very beginning.

Anyways, I have more evidence that exposes him as a fraud and a charlatan. I doubt you know about this but I'll give it you anyways. Al Nadir was a very prominent critic of the prophet and he once visited some Jewish rabbis to try and prove the prophet to be a charlatan. They told him to ask him 3 question of which if he answers correctly, he is a prophet and if he doesn't, then it's up to them to do with him as they (Quraysh) please. The question were simple.

First question is - "what happened to the young men who disappeared in ancient days, for they have a marvellous story?"

Second question - "ask him about the mighty traveler who reached the confines of the eat and west."

Third question - "ask him what the spirit is."

Three simple questions. The prophet then said "I'll give you your answer tomorrow." He didn't say "god will". The prophet went missing for 15 days. 15 days and all because he didn't say "god wills". If this doesn't prove him as a charlatan I don't know what will.

Source: Ibn Ishaq's Sirat Rasul Allah - The life of Muhammad.

https://archive.org/stream/TheLifeO..._Life_Of_Mohammed_Guillaume#page/n91/mode/2up

It's on page 133.

2) I never called Islam a cult, please show me where I said that.

3) I never claimed Somalis are stupid for being Muslim, please show me where I implied that.

You have provided no fact, instead you have provided only accusations which you have not substantiated with any evidence.

It seems you are bound on conflating atheism and religion.

Atheism - The lack of belief in any deities.

Religion - The belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.

It's sad that I have to keep providing free education tuitions like this. It seems you lack basic education.

I can easily say that I have shown a better understanding of Islam then you have.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
@Burhan

If you don't wish to have a proper discussion that is built upon evidence, then maybe it is time to end this. You have shown that you are not interested in evidence, be it scientific or Islamic.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Nobody is fanboying anybody. In case you never heard, Charles Darwin argued that all people were apes not just black people. It seems facts mean nothing to you people.

They're not dumb cliches if they actually occurred! The man massacred an entire tribe and took the women and children as slaves for shit he accused a some people of doing. How does an entire tribe warrant destruction for the actions of a few?! This comes from the story of Banu Qurayza.

Oh my! Youre so ignorant it's not even funny. It's not even worth having a conversation with you. Please instead of getting your information solely off Reddit please read from original sources.

It's one thing to respect darwins work for his time and but most of his writing makes stormfront look PC. I won't even bother with the rest of the trash you wrote.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Oh my! Youre so ignorant it's not even funny. It's not even worth having a conversation with you. Please instead of getting your information solely off Reddit please read from original sources.

It's one thing to respect darwins work for his time and but most of his writing makes stormfront look PC. I won't even bother with the rest of the trash you wrote.

Calling me ignorant but not understanding the basic tenets of human evolution. Man evolved from apes and thus we are apes. What's so ignorant about that?! "Stop getting your information from Reddit" kulaha but then he can't even get the basic idea of human evolution right. I'm not ignorant you are.

His evolutionary ideas are not up to disputes, evolution is a fact of science and no matter how much you try to invalidate this by talking about some opinions he had, it'll be a far more plausible and scientific explanation than incest being the cause of human origin via Adam's children.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Calling me ignorant but not understanding the basic tenets of human evolution. Man evolved from apes and thus we are apes. What's so ignorant about that?! "Stop getting your information Reddit" kulaha but then he can't even get the basic idea of human evolution right. I'm not ignorant you are.

Bisinka iyo yasin.

Please work on your reading comprehension as well. Darwin regarded Africans as closer to apes than himself AKA he regarded you as less evolved and therefore less human. Please let that sink in!

You can make mental gymnastics about it being a different time (moral relativism I guess only ok for whitey huh?) blah blah. You can even ignore the vast amount of despicable theories he had about humankind and take only the good (but that would be sunnah lol) but you can not put in on a high friggin pedestal and act like that man was a moral superior uff!

PS: abolistionist whiteys were also despicable. So please do not mention the 'abolition' of slavery as some sort of win for western society.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Bisinka iyo yasin.

Please work on your reading comprehension as well. Darwin regarded Africans as closer to apes than himself AKA he regarded you as less evolved and therefore less human. Please let that sink in!

You can make mental gymnastics about it being a different time (moral relativism I guess only ok for whitey huh?) blah blah. You can even ignore the vast amount of despicable theories he had about humankind and take only the good (but that would be sunnah lol) but you can not put in on a high friggin pedestal and act like that man was a moral superior uff!

PS: abolistionist whiteys were also despicable. So please do not mention the 'abolition' of slavery as some sort of win for western society.

You seem to misconstrued things to your own benefit. I am not defending Charles Darwin and his views but I recognise that morality is relative and times change. Slavery was fine once but it isn't now. I can't say the same for the prophet because he was regarded as the greatest figure for all time (unless you don't believe that). You can't have your cake and eat it. You can't say the prophet is the best human but then constrain the bad parts to a particular context. We only work with the wider aspect of Darwin's scientific idea and dismiss all that which does not corroborate with the scientific evidence. There have been instances. We know things he never knew, we have tools he never had. We know today that the IQ is more effected by social conditions than DNA. How do we know this? If you look at the past century, sub Saharan Africans have had the fastest growing IQ rate in the world and by the end of the century, it'll be inline with the rest of the developed world. All of that has been proven through scientific analysts and Darwin was wrong! This doesn't then invalidate evolution which clearly states all people evolved from apes and all humans are from Africa.

I concede he was wrong via scientific evidence but you will never concede the prophet was wrong or what he did was wrong or whatever. Science conforms to the evidence, your religion doesn't. It never changes and that's the problem.

A lot of the abolitionist held some despicable views no lie but they also fought to end slavery (give credit where it's due). I cannot defend imperialism but often times everything is blamed on them. The Muslims resisted abolishing slavery until the 60s (excluding the Ottoman Empire). They did so on the grounds of religious rights. In fact, Muslim pirates were causing havoc in the Mediterranean taking Europeans and citizens of the newly founded state of America as slaves (even though they had slaves themselves). They justified this by means of Allah giving them the right to acquire enemy combatants as slaves even though they were just merchants (they regarded all non believers as enemy combatants). Umar, the second rightly guided caliph, even signed a deal with an African kingdom south of Egypt (forgive me for forgetting the name) demanding that they send a fixed amount of slaves in order so that the Islamic empire doesn't expand into their lands and take the people as slaves. All of these things were justified Islamically. Abolitionism never took off in the Muslim world without pressure from the west.

Know that this is not me justifying the crimes of the west or anything if that sort, I am simply pointing out facts.

PS: Nobody puts Darwin on a moral pedestal beside you lot. Nobody even mentions him unless they are mentioning the theory of evolution. Nonetheless, it is Muslim who put the prophet on moral pedestal by claiming his morals were obsolete because God said so even though he indulged in the killing of entire tribes and taking the women and children as slaves as consequence of what a tribe did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending