Biden really said this...

Lol dementia setting in. Trump will destroy this guy at the debate if he can't get his dementia under control. We can not win reelection kulaha hahaha Jill Bidden must be shaking her head.

Lol dementia setting in. Trump will destroy this guy at the debate if he can't get his dementia under control. We can not win reelection kulaha hahaha Jill Bidden must be shaking her head.
Thing is, dementia is impossible to get under control. Biden is collapsing again already

When people get old they become selfish. This guy is putting his dream of being president ahead of his party. Come debate time his dementia will be far worse

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Damn.. Thats really old, why don't the younger candidates get a chance to lead.. Bernie, Biden and Trump should retire not run for office.
Their famous names and 30 year+ political record makes old people standout against younger generations. Oldies would say: I have passed 100 bills what have you done?!! I have 30 year experience, what about you?!

Younger candidates simply cannot answer such questions. In general, old people are seen as wise and sagacious enough to lead nations.

Their famous names and 30 year+ political record makes old people standout against younger generations. Oldies would say: I have passed 100 bills what have you done?!! I have 30 year experience, what about you?!

Younger candidates simply cannot answer such questions. In general, old people are seen as wise and sagacious enough to lead nations.
But 77 years old, whats even left for these guys bro.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
But 77 years old, whats even left for these guys bro.
Congress/senate and Supreme Court seats are mostly taken by old heads. Like Karim said most of these old heads have been in the game for 30+ years and the young blood don’t have much experience hence why they don’t always do well.

Shows that people vote for candidates based on their personality rather than their political policies, if anyone remembers what Biden did as a VP under Obama, then Bernie would be in the running seat and winning by a clear margin

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Shows that people vote for candidates based on their personality rather than their political policies, if anyone remembers what Biden did as a VP under Obama, then Bernie would be in the running seat and winning by a clear margin
115FC046-91D8-45D6-92FA-1FB4ECFE9755.jpeg

Take a look at this lol Bernie should be winning by a landslide but most Americans are just dumb and easy to manipulate.

People make fun of old heads but they’re the ones who put people in office because they actually vote.

Congress/senate and Supreme Court seats are mostly taken by old heads. Like Karim said most of these old heads have been in the game for 30+ years and the young blood don’t have much experience hence why they don’t always do well.
True. But you need experience in order to have experience. How’s that possible when these old geezers refuse to retire? Ninkaan has no chance against Trump. Although he’s in his 70’s too, Trump runs circles around this guy. The kid’s got energy.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
True. But you need experience in order to have experience. How’s that possible when these old geezers refuse to retire? Ninkaan has no chance against Trump. Although he’s in his 70’s too, Trump runs circles around this guy. The kid’s got energy.
I agree. That won’t change in a long time tho. This has been going on for generations lmao.

If Sleepy Joe does beat Bernie I’m gonna vote for Trump.:manny:

Trending