JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
these are the states/cities I would like to live in
Seattle, Washington (very clean and liberal nature is all around
Orange county
San diego

VixR

Veritas
The thing that sucks about those North Eastern states is their inclimate weather; hurricane season and winter snowstorms. But they are beautiful otherwise. They also have a lot history.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
The thing that sucks about those North Eastern states is their inclimate weather; hurricane season and winter snowstorms. But they are beautiful otherwise. They also have a lot history.
I mean I live in Canada so the winter in New England is the same if not softer over there

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
New England area is notoriously racist. Unless you're trying to get into Harvard, then there really isn't a point. Cold, dreary, small tight knit communities that view as an perpetual outsider..... Sounds like hell :kanyehmm:

Warm states >>>> the North

Last edited:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
New England area is notoriusly racist. Unless you're trying to get into Harvard, then there really isn't a point. Cold, dreary, small tight knit communities that view as an perpetual outsider..... Sounds like hell :kanyehmm:

Vito Spatafore in Sopranos went up there somewhere in Sopranos after they found out he was gay.

New England area, Florida (cubans and latinas in general), Colorado, and Denver.

More land and freedom or that old world feel

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Ashamed to say.... I never watched an episode of the Sopranos. :zhqjlmx:

Any good?
You weirdo!
It’s the single greatest tv show in existence
Almost every extremely successful tv show has been based on it
It what put HBO tv shows on the MAP!
I envy you because you get to watch it without knowing what will happen
Enjoy it and view it I recommend it!!!

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
New England area is notoriously racist. Unless you're trying to get into Harvard, then there really isn't a point. Cold, dreary, small tight knit communities that view as an perpetual outsider..... Sounds like hell :kanyehmm:

Clearly you haven't lived in a white neighborhood lmao. I've been up in New England some of the nicest people on the East coast