Best State in The US?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I'd say Austin, Texas.
Austin metro area has always performed well across the board.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
If you can afford it San Diego is the best city to live in, 266 sunny days in a year plus it’s 2 hours away from LA you’re close but not too close to the chaos.
Cali is an expensive dump lol just like Florida

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Cali is an expensive dump lol just like Florida
Not even comparable, when you think of Cali you are thinking of just LA, there’s more to the state than just LA.

And Florida is just trash filled with junkies, old people and gun loving trailer trash, you can’t compare it to the more liberal higher class Cali.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Not even comparable, when you think of Cali you are thinking of just LA, there’s more to the state than just LA.

And Florida is just trash filled with junkies, old people and gun loving trailer trash, you can’t compare it to the more liberal higher class Cali.
Doesnt San Diego also have a homeless pandemic?

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Yeah but that’s every big city, I was born in San Diego and go there every year if there was a place to be homeless it’s the place lol good weather and nice people.
Alright San diego is on another level tho with this hobo stuff lol LA and San Diego are notorious for it

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Care to name me all the states :browtf:

upload_2020-1-28_16-2-27.jpeg

These are all the states

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Washington State obviously...
People complain of home prices but with every mile out of Seattle you are home prices drop quickly.
Beautiful beaches and mountain ranges, the top companies in the world (Microsoft amazon google Nintendo Costco) have home bases here.
Excellent universities, beautiful women, and black men do well with females here especially.
Good coffee too
Close to Vancouver and British Columbia and Portland
Short and cheap flights to Cali NV and AZ

Trending

Latest posts