Best State in The US?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
If I had to pick I'd love to live up in Connecticut, Massachusetts or Maine. The New England region is beautiful, wealthy, toletant yet is not racially diverse
:banderas:
New-England-Road-Trip-Itinerary-Burlington-Vermont.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If I had to pick I'd love to live up in Connecticut, Massachusetts or Maine. The New England region is beautiful, wealthy, toletant yet is not racially diverse
:banderas:
New-England-Road-Trip-Itinerary-Burlington-Vermont.jpg

Are you odd? Why are u running away?

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Florida is the state

Florida is a horrible state. Almost all the crazy stuff that happens in America comes from Florida :chrisfreshhah:

the famous headlines “Florida man” followed by some ridiculous shit never gets old. It’s a cheap place to live the problem is the people are batshit crazy with guns and heavy drug use.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Florida is a horrible state. Almost all the crazy stuff that happens in America comes from Florida :chrisfreshhah:

the famous headlines “Florida man” followed by some ridiculous shit never gets old. It’s a cheap place to live the problem is the people are batshit crazy with guns and heavy drug use.
California is the same thing haha

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
California is the same thing haha

California and Florida are very different to me. California is very expensive compared to Florida if you want cheap in California you will be living in the middle of the hood amongst crackheads and gangs kkk :drakelaugh:
California has strict gun laws compared to Florida and the cadaan people in California tend to be less dangerous than the cadaans in Florida. The ones in Cali are either gay asf or environmental losers like Greta or hippies or all 3 same time :chrisfreshhah:

Florida cadaans tend to be racist gun loving meth smoking type

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
California and Florida are very different to me. California is very expensive compared to Florida if you want cheap in California you will be living in the middle of the hood amongst crackheads and gangs kkk :drakelaugh:
California has strict gun laws compared to Florida and the cadaan people in California tend to be less dangerous than the cadaans in Florida. The ones in Cali are either gay asf or environmental losers like Greta or hippies or all 3 same time :chrisfreshhah:

Florida cadaans tend to be racist gun loving meth smoking type
California is literally just a west coast version of Florida. Both are full of crackheads and crazy hispanics it's just that the Florida whites are better armed. Beautiful states filled with retards sadly

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
If you can afford it San Diego is the best city to live in, 266 sunny days in a year plus it’s 2 hours away from LA you’re close but not too close to the chaos.

Trending