Best comment of the month

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Meher is not a gift but a contract/agreement. It is like a business deal. Each shareholder must do their
part or the company (marriage) collapses.

:ufdup:

I agree that marriage is exactly like a business contract were both parties agree on what they expect from each other from finances to household roles. But Mehr isn't based on how much the girl is worth or a business contract, it's a gift your lady asks for and she is entitled to whatever she wishes it to be. Out of respect the women should be reasonable for what she wants of course, and out of respect the man should pay it if he wants to marry her or just move on. I myself don't ever plan on getting married legally within the court of law in America anyway (I don't even know why a guy would even consider it lol) so I don't mind paying anything from 2k-5k for Mehr right now. I'm still in school so anything more than that would be unreasonable for me so if she asks for more, I would just walk away without being butthurt about it. There are plenty of Xalimos in the sea, trust me. The trick is to never be emotionally invested in anybody. My Dad used to be a part of SNA back in the day so I've been trained well :siilaanyosmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending