Best comment of the month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
That's only for the average farax. It will all depend on his wage.

By the time he buys the dahab as well it will be at least 10k all together.

Since you will properly shopping spree on that money it is better you ask him to buy
you a land backhome in your name with that money instead. You will get better returns even
more than dahab in just few years.

reece.JPG

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Since you will properly shopping spree on that money it is better you ask him to buy
you a land backhome in your name with that money instead. You will get better returns even
more than dahab in just few years.

reece.JPG
Shopping spree? Wallahi you don't rate me. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

I'm not 18 years old. Shopping spree kulaha.

kkkkkkk gacan adeyg central! Real men don't complain about Mehr.

You got niccas in here thinking the girl will contribute :chrisfreshhah: Do they think we're Indians :damn:

Bohol

VIP
Bingo. You'd think all was fine and dandy until you get locked up like coldoon for your treacherous ways :pachah1:

I am not calm like him. I will take 20 casualties to the grave with me, I am very aggressive. :fittytousand:
So it is in your interest to avoid making a mess in the house if you call the Sland authorities.

:pachah1:

Bohol

VIP
kkkk that's probably what he thought too. The people will have little sympathy for you when they realise your a blue flagger awoowe :lolbron:

So what is the point of 100 camels if you are gunna sell me out in the blink of eye. :lolbron:

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Not even married and they're paying off student loans?!?

Where can a girl find a temp bf like this :diddyass:
Apparently it's common for their bfs to be sending money back home to her mom or paying their fees..

There's a temp bf for every function in every country :diddyass:

$
Food
Moral support
The side piece
The Snuggle-me Elmo
The knowitall encyclopedia who has all the answers
The poor guy in the friendzone with the quick attention pick-me-up

I swear the sexes exploit each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending