Best comment of the month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
I had puppy love which doesn't count.

Now I'm heartless. I believe a man is nothing but a sperm donor who is there to pay my bills, take me out and take me on holidays and keep me company so I don't get lonely. :bell:

Well don't be surprised when farahs become as ruthless. We are learning the game.:manny:

Bohol

VIP
:kanyeshrug: Because they are women, I should pay? Not going to happen.
I don't bust my ass for anyone to eat my hard earned money like that.

u should have seen the shock on their faces. They expected it like why? ma lacag baad ii dhiibatay?:mjlol:

You should have uploaded it to YouTube or something.The simps would have learned a lot. :pachah1:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Well don't be surprised when farahs become as ruthless. We are learning the game.:manny:
How would he know? He would think I adore the bones of him and jump when I say how high. I'm smart enough to know you can make a man do anything for you so long as he is in love with you and thinks you are with him. Deep down they are soft creature. :manny:

Bohol

VIP
How would he know? He would think I adore the bones of him and jump when I say how high. I'm smart enough to know you can make a man do anything for you so long as he is in love with you and thinks you are with him. Deep down they are soft creature. :manny:

Maybe that works on ajnabi guys but not with Somali guys. They will ruin your
rep in the community as a revenge if you do that :lol: . You will be branded as
"that gold digger that scams guys".

Reign

VIP
Maybe that works on ajnabi guys but not with Somali guys. They will ruin your image in the community as a revenge if you do that :lol: .
They key is for them to never find out. They will just see you as the one who got away. :manny:

Mehr is nothing more than the price of the girl its not a ''gift'' its a payment, true feminist would get rid of mehr untill that i am #Teamhabesha

Bohol

VIP
They key is for them to never find out. They will just see you as the one who got away. :manny:

Most guys are not dumb they know when they are used financially. When they do they explode like a bomb so you better be-careful :lol: .

Reign

VIP
Most guys are not dumb they know when they are used financially. When they do they explode like a bomb so you better be-careful :lol: .
Are you implying I'm a gold digger? Never that! I rather marry a dude with money and live nice and if he leaves me I get half. Islamic marriage is like a business transaction, I might as well get something out of it.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Are you implying I'm a gold digger? Never that! I rather marry a dude with money and live nice and if he leaves me I get half. Islamic marriage is like a business transaction, I might as well get something out of it.
How much meher are you worth do you think?
WsjcaCf.png

Bohol

VIP

The way you said it made it seem like that :lol: . I agree in marriage a woman is entitled to 50% according to Islamic law but not in dating like
in the case of @Adolf-Hitler :lol: :lol: .

Reign

VIP
How much meher are you worth do you think?
WsjcaCf.png
Saxiib if the guy is rich I don't care about mehr. We are going to the registery office and governmentally registering our marriage. If he acts up I'm taking him to court and leaving with half.

If he's an average farax I will be nice and let him pay whatever he can afford. Nothing less than 5k and some dahab though. I'm not xasid. :bell:

I wouldn't even mind not getting mehr but don't know how to appreciate what they haven't worked hard for. I'm not looking to get divorced over forgetting to make canjelo in the morning. :kodaksmiley:

Bohol

VIP
Saxiib if the guy is rich I don't care about mehr. We are going to the registery office and governmentally registering our marriage. If he acts up I'm taking him to court and leaving with half.

If he's an average farax I will be nice and let him pay whatever he can afford. Nothing less than 5k and some dahab though. I'm not xasid. :bell:

I wouldn't even mind not getting mehr but don't know how to appreciate what they haven't worked hard for. I'm not looking to get divorced over forgetting to make canjelo in the morning. :kodaksmiley:

So 5k is the magic number. :pachah1: Atleast it is more reasonable than 13k. :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.