Best comment of the month

Status
Not open for further replies.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Honestly 13k isn't even bad, here in Canada I have seen Halimos demand their student loans paid off along with extra cash up front. :damn:

Marriage has sadly been turned into business transaction and then the parents wonder why young Somali couples get divorced in less than a year :mjlol:

Hahhahahahha daaaaang, seriously?! Mehr shouldn't be done like that but damn :dead:

Bohol

VIP
Damn at that ninja edit. I agree in viewing marriage as a contract but why think about the worst case scenario where you regret your marriage as your hypothetical wife refuses to feed you? Trust in Allah and change your mindset, women can sense a hater. inshallah you'll find an amazing wife that'll make you completely change your mind about this.

This is not about me but in general, i am not the kind to get robbed blindly so i am not worried about that. However it is a issue that
affects the Somali community in the west. 13k > refuses to make afur.

:russ::pachah1:

Bohol

VIP
Bruh 40k student loan to pay off plus all that Riba added percentage... The concept of Meher is slowly evolving in front of our eyes :drakelaugh:

If they try that sh!t with you just offer them porcupine as meher Lol.

lU9AB5H.png

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
:mjlol:

I read the letter in anger and despair as your have made a print addition in the Daily fail, a newspaper not to be associated with the daily mail. Why I ask myself? :drakewtf:

Tears are dripping down and I manically stroke the cat and then the other cat:shaq:.

Done with my ritual I set forward to save my name and leave my children a legalicy, not of shame like you. I give my child an iheritance of the estate and a caretaker. I use my left over money to buy ice-freezing for you and me with instruction to wake me up first. :fredo:

In the year 3000, I'm woken up from my slumper by creatures that only resemble humans. I ask them to make a DNA test and after finding the results my face is wincing in anticipation :stevej:

I wake your sorry ass up from your 900 years of slumber and I show you the result:

"@paramedic is the father. She was a undiagnosed XX-Y with feminine traits. "

Your secrets is now out and my legacy saved and kick you back to your slumber and enjoying the Max Riemelt robots :mjswag:

I hate you!!! I couldn't explain why I was laughing so hard :dead::dead1::deadmanny:

I grimace when you reveal my secret, my beard moving with the wind. I search for our long lost child Jimothy, only to find his greatx100 grandchild. I edit the family history so that it was I who bestowed Jimothy with the inheritance while frantically hiding his presence from you.

Enraged, the entire family vows to restore my honour and I shakily point on their iPhone 939 to your Snap, your location turned on. I fake my death to further put them in a blind rage, and I begin my plan to steal back our 3 cats who were also frozen with us.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Bruh 40k student loan to pay off plus all that Riba added percentage... The concept of Meher is slowly evolving in front of our eyes :drakelaugh:

I wish they'd realize they're crippling their future husband. I can see it now:

New wife: why are we so poor?! We should be getting ready for a down payment for a house
Husband:
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.