Berbera being robbed of natural resources

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Not for you to decide, pretty sure you're the guy I've been seeing hating on SL anyways. You're not from there so why do you care? It isn't his fault, he can't handle everything. Why don't you say the same about Farmaajo? He's been brilliant so far
“You’re not from there so why do you care?” is probably the dumbest things you could have said to him.

ill kulaha do u like to make up shit or are mentally retardet
download (7).jpeg

Idiots weeye top to bottom
Chinese debt, pissing off Egypt needlessly, sucking Habesha gus while getting wusses from behind by another (Hirshabelle). AMISOM, Ethiopian, Kenyan troops etc. Completely screwing over talks and storming out, and last but certainly not least 90%/10% profit-sharing deal with your so-called Aabo Erdogan (he'd abandon your dabo madows in an instant). Need I say more? Oh Al-Shabaab? Lol.

Chinese debt, pissing off Egypt needlessly, sucking Habesha gus while getting wusses from behind by another (Hirshabelle). AMISOM, Ethiopian, Kenyan troops etc. Completely screwing over talks and storming out, and last but certainly not least 90%/10% profit-sharing deal with your so-called Aabo Erdogan (he'd abandon your dabo madows in an instant). Need I say more? Oh Al-Shabaab? Lol.
You mentioned three puppets plus turkey is desperate plus yall are screwed too

Somalia is for ajnabis so good luck
You are just a proxy now your little enclave as these gaalo tell you guys sweet lies and nothing but sweet lies just to use and abuse useless ignorant folks do not know even know the bigger plan they have

amboli

DIR POWER
Its rock crusher for building things. This happens all over Djbouti at foot of mountains so they can turn it into block brick:mjlol:
Qt12-15-Automatic-Hollow-Cement-Block-Bricks-Manufacturing-Machine-Price.jpg

Trending