Berbera being robbed of natural resources

This is what happens when politicians are too busy reppingtheir qabil instead of educating their populace. We can blame no one but the politicians that have been elected, theyre failing their country.

Apparently some local idiots in Sanaag do the same thing, they dig up expensive stones and then sell it to Arabs who then sell it on for the real value.

I also heard about Arabs going to Somaliland to kill endangered wildlife. Don't Kuwaitis also own farmland.

A hot mess

Yeah I heard about the gold in Sanaag and the Arabs hunting our animals for sport (sad because we have had a huge loss of wildlife due to the civil war). Kenya enjoys a nice wildlife tourism sector at our expense due to animals escaping to neighbouring countries

This is what lack of education has done to our people, knowing your worth is so important

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
sometimes i wonder if 68 is to high
At the end of the day it is Biixi's fault. It is not hard to have a system in place that prevents such mishaps. Farmaajo is not any better in this regard. When did you last time hear him raise concerns and take real steps to stop illegal fishing in the Somali waters by the UAE and Iran? How is it different from what the Arab guy is doing in Somaliland?

Somalis are cursed with incompetent leaders. Ordinary people have to protest to make these idiots to act in the interest of the country and people.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
At the end of the day it is Biixi's fault. It is not hard to have a system that prevents such mishaps. Farmaajo is not any better in this regard. When did you last time hear him raise concerns and take real steps to stop illegal fishing in the Somali waters by the UAE and Iran. How is it different from what the Arab guy is doing in Somaliland.

Somalis are cursed with incompetent leaders.
i agree we need a new leader

At the end of the day it is Biixi's fault. It is not hard to have a system in place that prevents such mishaps. Farmaajo is not any better in this regard. When did you last time hear him raise concerns and take real steps to stop illegal fishing in the Somali waters by the UAE and Iran? How is it different from what the Arab guy is doing in Somaliland?

Somalis are cursed with incompetent leaders. Ordinary people have to protest to make these idiots to act in the interest of the country and people.
Relax, as the president he can't be expected to take care of everything. It was probably a broken deal with whatever Ministry. It will be taken care of now, they know whose these people are so they can simply arrest them and demand compensation. They have limited funds man, it's pretty tough.

i agree we need a new leader
Not for you to decide, pretty sure you're the guy I've been seeing hating on SL anyways. You're not from there so why do you care? It isn't his fault, he can't handle everything. Why don't you say the same about Farmaajo? He's been brilliant so far

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Not for you to decide, pretty sure you're the guy I've been seeing hating on SL anyways. You're not from there so why do you care? It isn't his fault, he can't handle everything. Why don't you say the same about Farmaajo? He's been brilliant so far
"haating on isaaq" kulaha i care since i have family there and who the f*ck are u to make up lies u dumb f*ck

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I think they are taking gypsum or limestone as a construction material and I don't think they are exporting it just based on the setup.

Trending