Berbera being robbed of natural resources

This is why it is important to educate our people so they don’t need others to bring out the wealth they already own be it agriculture, fisheries, oil or minerals.

Lack of education is causing us to be robbed blind by opportunists (politicians included)

This is why it is important to educate our people so they don’t need others to bring out the wealth they already own be it agriculture, fisheries, oil or minerals.

Lack of education is causing us to be robbed blind by opportunists (politicians included)

Is there more to this story?

Officials were bribed? Or maybe they actually collected a fair payment?

It very unlikely this is taking place without someone in power being bribed

Fair payment would be for the local community to be benefiting from their natural resources

I know an Arab is not giving fair payment to anyone if they can get away with it

It very unlikely this is taking place without someone in power being bribed

Fair payment would be for the local community to be benefiting from their natural resources

I know an Arab is not giving fair payment to anyone if they can get away with it
Hmm, well it would probably be the government receiving the funds then. Seems like a mess tbh

They reneged on the deal to employ locals and brought in their own people to carry out the work with 5 truckloads leaving per night

The locals don’t know what is in the trucks so who knows the true value of the resources they’re pillaging

They reneged on the deal to employ locals and brought in their own people to carry out the work with 5 truckloads leaving per night

The locals don’t know what is in the trucks so who knows the true value of the resources they’re pillaging
Damn, where are the police when you need them? I hope they reported this asap

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
I would blow that truck up and whoever is inside it to pieces.

my Somalis have become idiots.

Apparently some local idiots in Sanaag do the same thing, they dig up expensive stones and then sell it to Arabs who then sell it on for the real value.

I also heard about Arabs going to Somaliland to kill endangered wildlife. Don't Kuwaitis also own farmland.

A hot mess
Source? How are average Joes or should I say Faraxs just digging up minerals?