Being thicc in London =

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense, but if you've got a fat ass and you're wearing pants that will literally show your butt crack, men are gonna ogle you. If you don't like it, dress modestly. :manny:
True, that doesn't always help though... You can dress modestly and still get that kinda negative attention/harassment.
I can tell you that first hand.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
A madow from my ends told me he beat a Moroccan girl and bust a nut on her hijab:jcoleno:

And no way the geeljires in fpk are the worst somalis after forest gate geeljires, I remember one girl tweeted a fpk mali hugged her from behind and groped her while she was headed to the mosque- it was Ramadan:ohlord:
You should go to tottenham and edmonton :bell:i've seen a hawiye girl get fucked outside a estate in edmonton green :bell:not even bullshiting :bell: reer koonfureed are very different to us culturally.

They're extremely promiscuous and bila dhaqan laakiin waa dad wanaagsan.

How can you bury them and then say waa dad wanaagsan:pachah1:

Personally I love it, darker the berry sweeter the juice, only issue is they never understand me when I try drop shukaansi but I save niiko songs on my phone in case I become acquainted with one

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
How can you bury them and then say waa dad wanaagsan:pachah1:

Personally I love it, darker the berry sweeter the juice, only issue is they never understand me when I try drop shukaansi but I save niiko songs on my phone in case I become acquainted with one
hawiye chicks aren't promiscous. they're just not as conservative like reer waqooye. wey afmacaan yihiin and they are low-key

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
They are more open to dirty talk and travel lodge meet ups though, obvs theres hoes in every qabil though
I love it. Nothing more sexy than a Somali chick who is low-key and makes you drive while through words. I love me a big booty hawiye chick.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Man literally touched her bum?
Bruv, it's not hard to not be a creep, keep your hands to yourself and lower your gaze as best you can.
:kodaksmiley:

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
You should go to tottenham and edmonton :bell:i've seen a hawiye girl get fucked outside a estate in edmonton green :bell:not even bullshiting :bell: reer koonfureed are very different to us culturally.
In london somali central, i call bullshit sxb:gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending