Being thicc in London =

Status
Not open for further replies.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
You should go to tottenham and edmonton :bell:i've seen a hawiye girl get fucked outside a estate in edmonton green :bell:not even bullshiting :bell: reer koonfureed are very different to us culturally.
Not every hawiye are Koonfuur. Hawiyes in Central would have diff culture according to you?

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
In london somali central, i call bullshit sxb:gucciwhat:
akh uqsimubilaahilcaliyulcadeem i saw a somali getting fucked in a estate in edmonton. she wasnt on her fours but pressed against a wall. edmonton is a filthy place.
He's obviously lying, along with the nerds above him in the thread.
nerds rule the world baby:manny:
He might be telling the truth somali girls are mad in london unfortunately :bell:
Its embarassing sxb. I claim isaaq and not somali.
He's a troll. You believe he saw a Somali girl doing that in a public place with many Somalis, and also somehow knew her clan? :comeon:
it was in some block in a estate. london has qabil strongholds so you can easily tell who is who.
Not every hawiye are Koonfuur. Hawiyes in Central would have diff culture according to you?
nah i get along with habar gidirs :manny:most of my mates r hg:manny:laakiin abgaalka waa sheeko kale:pachah1:even the habar gidirs get on to them in tottenham :pachah1:

Zailah

Exam season guys !
akh uqsimubilaahilcaliyulcadeem i saw a somali getting fucked in a estate in edmonton. she wasnt on her fours but pressed against a wall. edmonton is a filthy place.

it was in some block in a estate. london has qabil strongholds so you can easily tell who is who.

nah i get along with habar gidirs :manny:most of my mates r hg:manny:laakiin abgaalka waa sheeko kale:pachah1:even the habar gidirs get on to them in tottenham :pachah1:

I can confirm that Tottenham and Edmonton is a shit hole tbh and lots of HG live in Tottenham

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
How can you bury them and then say waa dad wanaagsan:pachah1:

Personally I love it, darker the berry sweeter the juice, only issue is they never understand me when I try drop shukaansi but I save niiko songs on my phone in case I become acquainted with one
My head is against them but my penis supports them.
I can confirm that Tottenham and Edmonton is a shit hole tbh and lots of HG live in Tottenham
Habar gidir are very religious and family orientated laakiin it is the abgaal that are bilaa akhlaaq. They dont even share political views lol. Most of the Habar gidirs support somaliland but the abgaal cry that somaliland is behind al shabaab. Hiraabnimo is nonexistent in london.

What ends are you from:leon:

And you lot think thats bad, forest gate geeljires rape girls, like legit I know one guy who proudly told me they gang rape girls, I thought white girls? He said white girls never cause they snitch but somalis,pakis and arabs are the best, after parties when they are yakked :dwill:

Zailah

Exam season guys !
Habar gidir are very religious and family orientated laakiin it is the abgaal that are bilaa akhlaaq. They dont even share political views lol. Most of the Habar gidirs support somaliland but the abgaal cry that somaliland is behind al shabaab. Hiraabnimo is nonexistent in london.

Loool at least you’re praising my reer abti :salute:

Zailah

Exam season guys !
What ends are you from:leon:

And you lot think thats bad, forest gate geeljires rape girls, like legit I know one guy who proudly told me they gang rape girls, I thought white girls? He said white girls never cause they snitch but somalis,pakis and arabs are the best, after parties when they are yakked :dwill:

West London :cosbyhmm: thank God I don’t meet them kind of people round my area

By nerd I don't mean intelligent... lol.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
@Professor miskeenadii bal eeg waxay qortay :pachah1:wallahi walaal @embarassing cut out the games and open up :pachah1:this is the internet :manny:we won't judge you :manny:we're all fucked up in our own ways :manny:
Are you trying to call me miskeen nigga weren't u the motherfuck who cried about a black boy taking a somali girl to prom :gucciwhat:. Nigga sit down i just don't know what mali girls are like in london sxb. 'Miskeen' you haven't seen breasts in real life since your mum breastfeed you :drakekidding:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Lol what games? Open up about what? I don't come here to talk about my personal life, I do that with my friends irl. :drakewtf:
Simmer down kid.
So you talk to your friends about your life :chrisfreshhah:women are so self centred:chrisfreshhah:how could you possibly talk to someone about yourself :chrisfreshhah:

Are you trying to call me miskeen nigga weren't u the motherfuck who cried about a black boy taking a somali girl to prom :gucciwhat:. Nigga sit down i just don't know what mali girls are like in london sxb. 'Miskeen' you haven't seen breasts in real life since your mum breastfeed you :drakekidding:
:deadpeter:
@fox backfired

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts