Being thicc in London =

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIP
He is on this thread :siilaanyolaugh:

giphy (1).gif

dont search hijabi on xvideos :meleshame:its a huge fetish amongst the madows :meleshame:

Nah fpk is full of wadaads sxb:pachah1:

A madow from my ends told me he beat a Moroccan girl and bust a nut on her hijab:jcoleno:

And no way the geeljires in fpk are the worst somalis after forest gate geeljires, I remember one girl tweeted a fpk mali hugged her from behind and groped her while she was headed to the mosque- it was Ramadan:ohlord:

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Since you girls want to make stories about traumatizing stories I will spill the tea: Once I was going home from dugsi. Till 3 FOB girls followed me. One of them was like. Can I hv u numbar inbliizz aboowe. I thought they were some habaryars as they all wore jilbaabs. So I went to the other side of the road. They followed me again. I got fed up and said: «this is rape!!!!!!!» so they were like. «Nooo nuu rape, bliiz aboowe cn I have ur numbar ibliiiizzzz?I hv lyca mobile, inbliz talk to me» later I found out they tried to do a submissive shuukansi on me.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
In this city even if you’re a hijabi you get ogled. Truly barbaric
pfft if you are thicc, i wont mind grabbing handful of your naaso then take out them to suck em dry. slap the big futo and hump you then go on my merry way. c est la vie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts