Being submissive to your husband.

Discussion in 'General' started by Reiko, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Inquisitive_

Inquisitive_

Ratings:
    +9,877
    I agree with you.

The fundamental point of contention I have with most deluded male's in the west is the concept of authority itself.

I don't believe the Somali male who is planning to marry today in the west or is already married has any authority whatsoever over his marriage or household without the mercy and blessings of his wife.

A terrible risky position to be in because everything could change for you at any moment in time on a mere whim and she has absolutely nothing to lose by pulling that trigger.

This is not the case back home, the consequences for walking out are dire and thus she is incentivized to work things out with you and not run from the problem as they do in the west leaving behind a trail of destruction in the process.

• Like Like x 1
  2. angelplan

angelplan

Ratings:
    +399

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Atoore Baadiye

Atoore Baadiye Garowe&Galkacyo Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +7,120
    Xaaskaga hadey ku ixtiraamto why do some of y’all ladies think it’s her being submissive? :gucciwhat:

4. Waaqo of Punt

Waaqo of Punt

Ratings:
    +619
    Neither of them is black and she says "nigga" like 30 times.

5. PhySom

PhySom

Ratings:
    +178
    I often find that men who look weak and frail always want a submissive wife/spouse. It arises from an internal narcissistic insecurity.

A balance of agreeableness and combativeness is the best for a long term healthy relationship.

Submissiveness just leads to boredom and eventual cheating .

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. sophisticate

sophisticate VIP

Ratings:
    +11,444
    :farmajoyaab: Thank you, huuno for your well-crafted response.

:wtf: But this submissiveness sounds like hard work. Tis' easier being a sovereign lady. And relinquishing freedoms toward the end of the reproductive life cycle.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. sophisticate

sophisticate VIP

Ratings:
    +11,444
    7 years of internment would be lovely. I'm the most merciful of prison guards.

:samwelcome: No verbal, physical or psychological abuse.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Saadambe

Saadambe

Ratings:
    +20
    Interesting advice. I remember pondering on the following sentence in a book once:
    As far as I'm aware, this is the only place where the phrase "treacherous verisimilitude" was ever used.

Digging up this quote I've now learned the author actually went on to win a Pulitzer for another novel...

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Halimo-2018

Halimo-2018

Ratings:
    +1,171
    We should only submit to God. No man or woman deserves that. If by submission you mean respect that should go both ways.

10. Factz

Factz VIP

Ratings:
    +17,079
    Being submissive to your husband doesn't mean you can't be yourself or have any freedom. It just means you trust and accept him as your leader, protector and provider. You're making him feel manly by obeying him and treating him like a king. What's wrong with that?

There is a lot of misconception about submissive women. Truly submissive women are strong women, not weak women. The so called "independent" ones are actually the weak ones because they are insecure since feminism brainwashed them.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
  11. Saadambe

Saadambe

Ratings:
    +20
    So this thread is about dish-washing duties. Disappointing after a promising title. :farmajoyaab:

12. AussieHustler

AussieHustler Incels need help not derision Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +13,427
    @Saadambe

Nope, this thread is about “submissive wives with patriarchal husbands Vs. equitable married couples”. Awoowe Guuleed’s generation Vs Millennials and Gen Z.

13. Reiko

Reiko Queen of Bari Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +43,858
    You can be feminine and still don't have to be submissive. Kulaha you've to be submissive inorder to come off as a feminine. Stop lying to yourselves.

14. Hybrid()

Hybrid()

Ratings:
    +238
    xalimos in Somalia are fulltime housewives. they cook and clean but they're far from being feminine or submissive. xabesha women are feminine as they are very quiet and respectful

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. HalimaJ

HalimaJ

Ratings:
    +2,374
    Western raised Faraaxs are delusional. They think women back home are meek. Far from it.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Hybrid()

Hybrid()

Ratings:
    +238
    I manage a grocery store in Hargeisa once in a while. female customers talk just like a men

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. RICH

RICH The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.

Ratings:
    +4,050
    I don’t think that there nothing wrong with being submissive to your husband. If he is a god fearing person, he wouldn’t abuse his role as a leader of the family. Your husband will cater to you if you show him the respect. The man may be the head of the household, but the woman is the neck :mjpls:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  18. Abdisamad3

Abdisamad3

Ratings:
    +3,727
    Damn crazy bitch.. She needs to get body slammed.

19. Saadambe

Saadambe

Ratings:
    +20
    I see. You see the first thing that comes to my mind when I hear the word 'submissive' is kinky stuff. I want to add my two cents, though. Firstly, to me the idea of a wife submissive by nature or duty is very boring. You may as well buy a doll or something. Secondly, equitable married couple sounds equally boring. There's no... spice. You see I come from a long line of geeljires that spent the day hobbling, whacking, and yanking the ropes while the camel splutters and drools. So while being mindful of individual rights, equality and all the rest of it, I'd still like to feed these tribal, ancient urges in doses, within reason of course - while using the word asparagus as a codeword, perhaps.

20. Hybrid()

Hybrid()

Ratings:
    +238
    Welcome back Hodan. we havent spoke in ages. what you being up to ?
    any plan on visiting borama this summer ?

• Like Like x 1
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted