Being submissive to your husband.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Every elder whether they're women or men always tell newlyweds that the wife should be submissive. For what? Why does she have to be submissive for their husbands? Why can't he treat her like a Queen, his Queen. Imagine being submissive to men like @R.Kelly @Ferrari or @Abdalla they will totally walk all over you, and eventually break your spirits and make you go mental because that's how men are.

@Knowles how should we change this mindset that our elders have?

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Reiko and Knowles are tough females to deal with.I would rather do a submissive Sophisticate.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Every elder whether they're women or men always tell newlyweds that the wife should be submissive. For what? Why does she have to be submissive for their husbands? Why can't he treat her like a Queen, his Queen. Imagine being submissive to men like @R.Kelly @Ferrari or @Abdalla they will totally walk all over you, and eventually break your spirits and make you go mental because that's how men are.

:farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab:

Tukraq

VIP

queens are submissive to kings what are you talking about? bad example, should have said some new age feminists examples or something that aren't submissive

VixR

Veritas
Ive never heard a guy actually say that irl. If I ever heard anything about my being submissive out of a guy, I’d consider it a red flag.

Tukraq

VIP
Pardon?

:mahubowtf:

Who said anything about 'do'?

You have to do seven years of hard labour in a Laogai to be granted permission.
he must have forgot your 7 year requirement and is now backing out like
8.jpg

Tukraq

VIP
He wanted a reduced sentence based on being from the same tol.

:siilaanyolaugh:
that requirement is low-key one of the craziest I've ever heard:siilaanyolaugh:
maybe if it was a middle school/highschool couple it could be feasible, but no adult is waiting in a 7 year monogamous relationship without sex lol:faysalwtf:

VixR

Veritas
defiantly not something people say in public lol
Women are getting killed left and right by their bfs and husbands.

Temperament and self esteem are very important to watch out for in a guy. I’m not getting killed, or ending up with a physically or mentally abusive guy who quells his ego by putting women down. Submissive is code for that. He doesn’t have to say it. It’s all in his actions.

Tukraq

VIP
Women are getting killed left and right by their bfs and husbands.

Temperament and self esteem are very important to watch out for in a guy. I’m not getting killed, or ending up with a physically or mentally abusive guy who quells his ego by putting women down. Submissive is code for that. He doesn’t have to say it. It’s all in his actions.
left and right?:faysalwtf: what kind of suburb are you living in:ileycry: but it is true white people go crazy with that type of stuff:susp: who the hell would kill their spouse, defiantly not your regular everyday thing

VixR

Veritas
left and right?:faysalwtf: what kind of suburb are you living in:ileycry: but it is true white people go crazy with that type of stuff:susp: who the hell would kill their spouse, defiantly not your regular everyday thing
It’s everywhere. White, Latino, Black, interracial. I’m wondering if I never paid attention to it before, or if it’s just on the rise in the last few years.

Recently (1) 2 Black guys killed their White gfs for leaving him (separate cases,1 Black guy killed himself after killing her) (2) 2 White guys killed their White gf and then themselves, (3) A Black guy killed his Black mistress (4) my friend’s mother was killed by her husband (Latinos), etc. The house next door to us were I grew up was a crime scene where a Latina woman was killed by her husband. It happens a lot. Women are casualties to being in relationships with men.

Tukraq

VIP
It’s everywhere. White, Latino, Black, interracial. I’m wondering if I never paid attention to it before, or if it’s just on the rise in the last few years.

Recently (1) 2 Black guys killed their White gfs for leaving him (separate cases,1 Black guy killed himself after killing her) (2) 2 White guy killed their White gf and then themselves, (3) A Black guy killed his Black mistress (4) my friend’s mother was killed by her husband (Latinos), etc. The house next door to us were I grew up was a crime scene where a Latina woman was killed by her husband.
:cosbyhmm:you might need to move out the area, seems even more dangerous than the hood:dwill:
all these women getting killed in your area, thats not normal as women usually don't die to violent crimes which is why they live longer on average, in your area it seems to be the opposite

VixR

Veritas
:cosbyhmm:you might need to move out the area, seems even more dangerous than the hood:dwill:
all these women getting killed in your area, thats not normal as women usually don't die to violent crimes which is why they live longer on average, in your area it seems to be the opposite
It’s not something you can move from. There’s no way you’re living in the hood and it’s not happening, bc Black and Hispanic are even more at risk than White women are.

More of than 1/2 of female homicides are at the hands intimate partners according to the CDC. I wanted to look into numbers, bc it felt like women were getting bodied left and right:
black-indigenous-women-homcides.jpg

https://www.ktoo.org/2017/07/22/cdc-half-female-homicide-victims-killed-intimate-partners/

@VixR

Let me warm the seat for @Jaydaan and say, then pay for your share of the bill on the dinner dates, otherwise, you are crowning him to rule over his “subjects”. You can’t have it both ways.

VixR

Veritas
@VixR

Let me warm the seat for @Jaydaan and say, then pay for your share of the bill on the dinner dates, otherwise, you are crowning him to rule over his “subjects”. You can’t have it both ways.
I’m not sure what that means. Are you implying the women got murdered for not paying their “share of the bill”. I didn’t think you were capable of being that facetious, but you’re good at proving me wrong.

I’m not sure what that means. Are you implying the women got murdered for not paying their “share of the bill”. I didn’t think you were capable of being that facetious, but you’re good at proving me wrong.

@VixR

Nope, domestic violence is a crime with no excuses. I was talking about “submissiveness”. If he pays, he’s the boss and the boss is always right. By default, he has purchased your loyalty.

I’m desperately trying to sound like @Jaydaan because I’m only warming the seat for him.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
that requirement is low-key one of the craziest I've ever heard:siilaanyolaugh:
maybe if it was a middle school/highschool couple it could be feasible, but no adult is waiting in a 7 year monogamous relationship without sex lol:faysalwtf:

:yacadiim: So, conversation isn't enough?

VixR

Veritas
@VixR

Nope, domestic violence is a crime with no excuses. I was talking about “submissiveness”. If he pays, he’s the boss and the boss is always right. By default, he has purchased your loyalty.

I’m desperately trying to sound like @Jaydaan because I’m only warming the seat for him.
Loyalty can’t be purchased, Aussie. You either want to be there, or you don’t.