Being a Somali kid, particularly male wasn’t easy!

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Talking about Islam all the time gets boring and I barely hang out in ex Muslim spaces since they are packed with Arabs and south Asians
You would be surprised how many Somali ex exist. Back in like 2017 half this site was like atheist a whole influx of them from xsomalian Reddit where on this site lol

Kisame

Plotting world domination
You would be surprised how many Somali ex exist. Back in like 2017 half this site was like atheist a whole influx of them from xsomalian Reddit where on this site lol
Yea I saw them on some of the old threads I've stumbled upon. We even have a gaal mod currently,

Not to shit on this thread but Somalis wouldn't have to endure bullying and hardship if they didn't murder and displace each other by the millions. In a way, we have no right to complain but two wrongs don't make a right.
What has the 1st gen Somali who was born/raised in the West and may have been discriminated against have to do with what Somalis did back home? It isn’t their fault their parents became refugees.

You can't complain because you destroyed your country and refused to get along in your home country. Go back to your country or suck it up.
Who’s “you”. Cos it certainly ain’t me and many Somalis who were born in the West. Anyways I cba replying to you further.

Who’s “you”. Cos it certainly ain’t me and many Somalis who were born in the West. Anyways I cba replying to you further.
Don't reply if you don't want. Embrace the hardship in the west or go fix your country.
Your fellow Somali did much worse things to you than any cadaan or madoow can do to you in the west.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
quebec’s a horrible place to be a foreigner.
my cousins who are older grew up there and faced so much racism even teachers.

Quebec is mostly just hostile to non-Francophones. You'll have a much easier and pleasant time there as a Haitian or as a Moroccan than as a white Anglophone. They don't care if you're white.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Got the wrong person, but wasn't the point. Whats your answer to the initial question.
Been gaal for awhile now.

Stopped praying and realized I had no urge to follow an organized religion.

I was never religious in the first place. I was always a cultural Muslim.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
quebec’s a horrible place to be a foreigner.
my cousins who are older grew up there and faced so much racism even teachers.
Quebec City is a racist shithole but cities like Montreal and Gatineau are very chill if you know how to speech French.

Trending