Being a Somali kid, particularly male wasn’t easy!

your blessed i find that reer scandinavia didn’t find these problems of racism and xenophobia from other minority groups unlike UK
Minorities get along in this country so it was pretty wild hearing people have issues with other groups in these Anglophone countries. I can't speak for Denmark or Sweden though.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Very different from where I grew up. Never experienced Somali hate at all.

Being raised around Cadaans >>>> being raised around low income Madows and Hispanic people.

Young Somali niggas are being raised in the hoods and if they have no Somali community they can easily get targeted by bullies.

Not to shit on this thread but Somalis wouldn't have to endure bullying and hardship if they didn't murder and displace each other by the millions. In a way, we have no right to complain but two wrongs don't make a right.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Saw this video of a Somali child who was heavily bullied by gangs in the late 90s and early 2000s. Made me feel so sad that many Somali kids especially between 1985-2010 had to fight tooth and nail against other communities.

May Allah bless him with Jannah.

Edit everyone: I missed a key point. The young lad was bullied and killed by these horrendous gangs.

This why many Somali teens in the UK formed gangs. Cadaan and Madoows were so ruthless wallahi. The 90’s to mid 2000’s generation were a tough bunch.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
This why many Somali teens in the UK formed gangs. Cadaan and Madoows were so ruthless wallahi. The 90’s to mid 2000’s generation were a tough bunch.
Look at Somalis now tho they are feared from Canada to uk.

you got madow parents telling their children not to be around Somali kids now here In Toronto

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Ehhh man I dont mind ex muzzies its the ones who talk and insult the religion 24/7 aka militant atheist that annoys Me :francis:

then you got confused ones like @Dalac Bilaash

Talking about Islam all the time gets boring and I barely hang out in ex Muslim spaces since they are packed with Arabs and south Asians

Trending