Beesha Korea oo Xaliimo xaabsaday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong with naaso waweyn however it is odd for a young unmarried girl to have saggy breasts (it shows there has been some haram activities).

Yeah bro I know saggy breasts are caused by too much grabbing and tugging, it's basic science

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Sahan gets me so heated! There orders are 15$ a piece. I spend 45$ on three orders (2 baris iyo beef suqaar and baris iyo chicken suqaar) and the rice tasted like ass. I mean my rice tastes better and I’m just a decent cook! They must have changed cooks.

I haven’t been this heated since that time I drove 45 min to Salama hut for suqaar and sabayad only to be given the most flop sabayad in the history of sabayad. The owner came out and spoke to us and my mum read him for filth. We didn’t drive out there from Scarborough for nothing. He stood there like this :shookgabre:
How recent did you go to sahan? I went in September and i thought the food was good:ahh:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Please let us learn to respects pple's privacy, she does not live her life to be discussed and ridiculed on a public forum. :)

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
She's a cheap stripper :drakelaugh:

Sxb, many of us have become couch potatoes. Pole dancing classes burn 300-500 calories per session. Wouldn't you rather a 'fit' wife? Why are you complaining? Here I am developing fat folds and she's putting in work, work, work, work. :ohreally:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.