Beesha Korea oo Xaliimo xaabsaday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm skinny and I'm only attracted to skinny guys with a toned body. You sound like a jealous fatso.

The last time a Xaalimo told me she was skinny, she ended up being fat, not grossly fat but fat nevertheless, then again I didn't blame her at all, people regularly post obese women on here and describe them as "normal" and some even as "slim"

I can't blame you at all for these misleading distortions that has skewed most people sense of proportion and size especially in our community, Xaalimo's are the worst at it.

Even now at 200 pounds (6 foot) I had one tell me I was slim and toned to my shock (she was petite), they are utterly clueless with sizes and follow their biological programming.

Your likely either fat or what you regard as skinny and toned is actually a normal sized dude, in fact I think you are straight up FAT because of how you took offence to my post (guilty conscious)

I'm now convinced, this account is run by multiple people.
:farmajoyaab:

Why you say so? are you a female?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Women dont care about looks and age. Just your wallet and personality. You can be a fat ugly mofo with the most beautiful women if you got those

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
The last time a Xaalimo told me she was skinny, she ended up being fat, not grossly fat but fat nevertheless, then again I didn't blame her at all, people regularly post obese women on here and describe them as "normal" and some even as "slim"

I can't blame you at all for these misleading distortions that has skewed most people sense of proportion and size especially in our community, Xaalimo's are the worst at it, even now at 200 pounds (6 foot) I had one tell me I was slim and toned to my shock (she was petite), they are utterly clueless with labels.

Your likely either fat or what you regard as skinny and toned is actually a normal sized dude, as for your fatso jibes against me lol, if only you knew.

Why you say so? are you a female?
You really seem to hate obese xaliimos.

You really seem to hate obese xaliimos.

A well built Hench dude desires a healthy slim petite Xaalimo which in this day & age is an absolute rarity. I am confronted by land-whale's regardless which side I turn.

Had it not been for the fact I will make it happen back home (were women are actually slim and healthy) it's very likely I would have married out of the race because the problem keeps getting worse every year especially among the women who appear religiously outwardly (can't tell what's on the inside)

The amount of times I see a previously slim women morph into an elephant after a few months is absolutely scary and they are not even married.

What do you regard as skinny? @Inquisitive_

I prefer slim women not skinny although I would take a skinny one over a normal sized one (anticipating she will grow to a normal size). I regard Halimo aden as slim, anything bigger then that puts me off.

I can't blame you at all for these misleading distortions that has skewed most people sense of proportion and size especially in our community, Xaalimo's are the worst at it.

Even now at 200 pounds (6 foot) I had one tell me I was slim and toned to my shock (she was petite), they are utterly clueless with labels.

Your likely either fat or what you regard as skinny and toned is actually a normal sized dude, as for your fatso jibes against me lol, if only you knew.

I bet you look like this

images

This repetitive agenda that you are pushing, that every Somali girl is fat is getting ridiculous. You called every girl on this forum fat, how's that normal lol. Where do you live that everyone is fat? America? Lose weight fatso and quit projecting.

I bet you look like this

images

This repetitive agenda that you are pushing, that every Somali girl is fat is getting ridiculous. You called every girl on this forum fat, how's that normal lol. Where do you live that everyone is fat? America? Lose weight fatso and quit projecting.

I haven't singled anyone out on this forum except those that attack me like you, because I understand where that rage comes from. I never see you attack those hordes of beta male's that glorify obesity and encourage this on a daily basis on here.

They are anti health and I am pro health when it comes to our women, I want what's best for them, yet you shamelessly direct your vitriol against the only voice of reason that's in opposition to the pro obesity male crowds you ignore or laugh at.

My posts are simply based on worrisome observations that every other person sees, a decade ago I remember 8 out of every 10 Xaalimo I saw was slim, a 1/3 of those were dimes but now that's the complete opposite, 9/10 are fat and the last time I saw a good looking one I can't even recall while previously it was on a daily basis.

Don't obsesses over what I look like, I live in London but I observed the same trend in Birmingham.

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
I haven't singled anyone out on this forum except those that attack me like you, because I understand where that rage comes from. I never see you attack those hordes of beta male's that glorify obesity and encourage this on a daily basis on here.

They are anti health and I am pro health when it comes to our women, I want what's best for them, yet you shamelessly direct your vitriol against the only voice of reason that's in opposition to the pro obesity male crowds you ignore or laugh at.

My posts are simply based on worrisome observations that every other person sees, a decade ago I remember 8 out of every 10 Xaalimo I saw was slim, a 1/3 of those were dimes but now that's the complete opposite, 9/10 are fat and the last time I saw a good looking one I can't even recall while previously it was on a daily basis.

Don't obsesses over what I look like, I live in London but I observed the same trend in Birmingham.
My cousin lives in Birmingham and Mashaallah she's very beautiful. Don't come for Birmingham:ufdup:

You know what, there are a lot of chubby girls ngl lol but that's because Somali men rate thick women. Same reason women bleach, they want to look cute for you men. At the end of the day, you men are to blame.

I know skinny/slim girls who watch 'how to get thick' 'what I eat in a day to get thick' videos on youtube.

You know what, there are a lot of chubby girls ngl lol but that's because Somali men rate thick women. Same reason women bleach, they want to look cute for you men. At the end of the day, you men are to blame.

I know skinny/slim girls who watch 'how to get thick' 'what I eat in a day to get thick' videos on youtube.

Yes your correct and I blame them for this, hence why I am on this crusade currently.

When a trend takes hold like the one you pointed out (glorifying obesity) a lot of men who are opposed to this go silent so people don't ridicule them, but you know me, I don't give a flying monkey what people think about me, even if I am the only person that holds that belief.

I wished I could speak to those women you cited watching those videos or those bleaching, it's absolutely disgraceful, I have always preferred dark skinned slim women, join me in this crusade, to safeguard the health of our women.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

I love thick women not obese, in Somalia men love lightskinned chubbies.

Skinny women are not sought after much

I love thick women not obese, in Somalia men love lightskinned chubbies.

Skinny women are not sought after much

Well, to each their own. There are plenty of blokes who love slim girls. A relative translated this old Somali song for us, where the poet/singer describes the most beautiful woman; As a woman with a tiny waist, long neck, tall, slender and a straight nose. There are no poems written for thick/chubby people in our culture. Nowadays more weight is probably associated with doing well in life, whereas a slender, skinnier person is considered less well-off.

Last edited:
Well, to each their own. There are plenty of blokes who love slim girls. A relative translated this old Somali song for us, where the poet/singer describes the most beautiful woman; As a woman with a tiny waist, long neck, tall, and slender. There is hardly songs made for thick/chubby people. This shows you this trend of finding chubby women attractive started after the war. More weight is probably associated with doing well in life, whereas slender/skinnier person is considered less well-off.
Don't worry, Aria. I like skinny and dark as dhuxul xaliimos. I want the xaliimos of the said description to know there is a hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending