Beesha Korea oo Xaliimo xaabsaday

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg

:siilaanyolaugh:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Mixing with ajnabis isn't a bad thing. You need to mix it up a little, like Brazil.

I'm not really against mixing, but that's a stupid analogy. Black genes are strong and can survive through generations of mixing. Somali genes on the other hand will be washed away (and or absorbed) after two generations. :russ:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I'm not really against mixing, but that's a stupid analogy. Black genes are strong and can survive through generations of mixing. Somali genes on the other hand will be washed away (and or absorbed) after two generations. :russ:
Why do you need "strong" genes? And how the f*ck do genes "survive" through generations? If you are 1/2 Somali but don't look the part, you're still 1/2 Somali.

I like dissing girls who date ajnabis as much as you guys but this girl isn't even hot.

Let's save our insults for those who deserve it.

Aren't you married to one? Shouldn't you be defending her, since she is in the same boat as you are?

Just to be clear, peoples choice of spouse is beyond my concern. An indivual should be abble to do as they please. I'm not calling out your choice.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Why do you need "strong" genes? And how the f*ck do genes "survive" through generations? If you are 1/2 Somali but don't look the part, you're still 1/2 Somali.

As in, the phenotype survives. Mulattos around the world still carry black features after hundreds of years of mixing. Take a half Somali/half white and have them mix with another white person and the kids will look fully white. Which means eventually their kids won't identify as Somali. Just pointing that fact out, don't have anything against it personally.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I learned how too make a successful platinum thread using Xalimoz as a trigger:siilaanyosmile:

World

VIP
Where the f*ck are their fathers?

This is what happens when you don’t have a strong patriarchal culture but matriarchal feminist welfare households. We only have ourselves to blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending