Beesha Korea oo Xaliimo xaabsaday

Status
Not open for further replies.
so dramatic :cryinglaughsmiley:

I'm saddened and repulsed at this ordeal. What the absolute f*ck happened to Somalis? Back when I was a young geeljire in his prime, I never encountered a half-Somali or a Somali with an ajnabi. Now, its happening at a faster rate. Our beautiful Somali race is slowly deteriorating.

Bohol

VIP
there are 17 year olds with saggy boobs these days man. lawd knows what they are doing on their free time.

kkk it is the easiest way to tell whether a young girl is or not. If she has sagging breasts at that age it is game over (it means she has
been violated too many times).

kkk it is the easiest way to tell whether a young girl is or not. If she has sagging breasts at that age it is game over (it means she has
bruh this is some suugo science. Im cracking up ahlie. :dead::dead::dead::dead:

I'm saddened and repulsed at this ordeal. What the absolute f*ck happened to Somalis? Back when I was a young geeljire in his prime, I never encountered a half-Somali or a Somali with an ajnabi. Now, its happening at a faster rate. Our beautiful Somali race is slowly deteriorating.
From my observations, full Somali families have 5 kids on average, whereas the ajnabi paired ones give birth to around 3. Relax, we're not going anywhere soon:win:

From my observations, full Somali families have 5 kids on average, whereas the ajnabi pairs give birth to around 3. Relax, we're not going anywhere soon:win:
Loool not to mention the fact that the birth rate in somalia is sky high. This man is talking like somalis are going to be extinct in 10 years. :damn:. Shit man dnigga @Yahya Liban-Lewis there are xalimos everywhere. :deadrose:

Good observation. I guess it's one more thing to ask to be shown before u seal the deal of guur.:mjlaugh:

From my observations, full Somali families have 5 kids on average, whereas the ajnabi paired ones give birth to around 3. Relax, we're not going anywhere soon:win:

The ajnabi ones claim the Somali race because their other half doesn't accept them. So you always see the half-breed Somali clinging onto Somalis because we're too nice and accepting as a people.

Very sad times for the Somali race, our ancestors don't deserve this shame.

The Mongolian invasion is real in anno 2017. Above we have Kublai Khan's descendant being treated to the royal Cushitic banquet, xaliimo included.

I blame kpop and the ever susceptible xaliimo mind. Take away their gadgets and lock them in dungeons depraved of sunlight until repentance.

Sahan gets me so heated! There orders are 15$ a piece. I spend 45$ on three orders (2 baris iyo beef suqaar and baris iyo chicken suqaar) and the rice tasted like ass. I mean my rice tastes better and I’m just a decent cook! They must have changed cooks.

I haven’t been this heated since that time I drove 45 min to Salama hut for suqaar and sabayad only to be given the most flop sabayad in the history of sabayad. The owner came out and spoke to us and my mum read him for filth. We didn’t drive out there from Scarborough for nothing. He stood there like this :shookgabre:

Anyways this girl must be shameless. Cause sahan is always full of gossipy naag iyo oday reer waqooi with staring problems. I never sit and eat, always order to go.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
north-korea-nuclear-ap-759.jpg

Obviously can't compete against these niggas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending