Beenleey Appreciation Thread

This fucker @beenleey quoted and showed love to all these neefs but me. Hating ass nigga.:mjcry:

I think @Shmurda was right about their kind.:mjhaps:
You already know how I feel about you walal. You’re an appreciated friend, one of my fave ppl here. :it0tdo8:

I stopped replying to ppl I because I disliked of how this thread became about qabil and religion:mjcry:
I didn't get quote either :kendrickcry:
I’m sorry for calling you a potential criminal once. You are treasured fellow brit. :it0tdo8:

Nigga thinks he Nicki Minaj or sumn
I don’t know you much but I like you now solely based of comment alone. :deadrose::deadrose:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
You already know how I feel about you walal. You’re an appreciated friend, one of my fave ppl here. :it0tdo8:

I stopped replying to ppl I because I disliked of how this thread became about qabil and religion:mjcry:

I’m sorry for calling you a potential criminal once. You are treasured fellow brit. :it0tdo8:

I don’t know you much but I like you now solely based of comment alone. :deadrose::deadrose:
I should have known. This stomach flu is getting the better of me. Such pain. Forgive my remarks. :mjcry:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Shmurda is no.1 ciyaalsuuq (even worse than the London ones) odkac is a partime ciyaal suuq too. Find better people to verify your good behaviour :wow1:

Hahahaha you complimented me and I didn’t. What a simp:stressed:
I’ll take part time ciyaal suuq. :mjhaps:

In reality I am a mostly good boy who likes to act like he has a dark side.:mjcry:

Trending

Latest posts