Beenleey Appreciation Thread

Beenleey you're cool.
giphy (1).gif

Even though shes gaal audibillahi
Shes still cool though.
You are still cool though even if you are an arab booty clapper walal :it0tdo8:
@beenleey is one of the funniest users, many of her comments have actually made me physically laugh. :salute:
Thanks king, you are funny too and one of my fave newer active members :it0tdo8:

Naa heedhe meesha ka carar you’re too sane for this place.
I have stopped posting as much laakin you are deffo saner than me. What is your secret to staying here for so long? :wow1:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I’m supposed to be gone, but I had to pop in for this.

@beenleey was one of the first members of this forum I interacted with, and is a real cool Scot, one of my favored xalimos.

Our friendship numbs the pain of her many qashins. Somewhat, at least.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
A gaal and you have this half time sheikh @Samaalic Era singing her praises wallee qabiil is one hell of a drug. :mjlaugh:

Don't make this thread about petty qabiil trash , you really don't want to go their with your refusal to call out your clansmen in the tribal section. afkaaga xir you doqon say something positive or leave it's simple

:manny:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I’m supposed to be gone, but I had to pop in for this.

@beenleey was one of the first members of this forum I interacted with, and is a real cool Scot, one of my favored xalimos.

Our friendship numbs the pain of her many qashins. Somewhat, at least.
Bruh you need help smh its like your 40th "break" attempt.

SSPOT is your Alcatraz

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
She is a nice Gaal, I like her her humour and being humble and down to earth, hard to find a Somali Gaal who doesn't criticise Islam all the time like her.
:salute:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I pointed out a fairly obvious discrepancy you should have moved on like everyone did but your emotions has led to this back and forth and thus your appreciation thread soiled.

Pathetic attempt in trying to drag me into a argument with you try harder you doqon . Listen what put of these two words put together " f*ck off " do you not understand Dr Phil? I don't care about your qualms with @Samaalic Era orod niin iska dhig and call him out elsewhere you goofy

:gucciwhat:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Pathetic attempt in trying to drag me into a argument with you try harder you doqon . Listen what put of these two words put together " f*ck off " do you not understand Dr Phil? I don't care about your qualms with @Samaalic Era orod niin iska dhig and call him out elsewhere you goofy

:gucciwhat:
@sincity is a tsundere sxb, this is his way of giving an appreciation. Hes also the same in the politics section:tocry:

Trending