Beenleey Appreciation Thread

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I'm sure your MJ brethren like @Arma and @Shmurda will welcome you with open arms!

The thing is MJs are the most civilized tribe in Somalia and we don't discriminate our fellow brethren because of their views, The Hu2us are also doing the same thing on this same thread yet no one has no problem with it, the only Gaalo MJs on Sspot is me and @DR OSMAN and we are both appreciated.

#MJpower
:trumpsmirk:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Religion is just a heredity, what ever religion your parents follow will be forced upon, I believe Islam is a great spiritual religion but it also has some issues that don't make a sense, ninyahow it is 2020 let niggas explore their options and explore, we might come up with something, you would never know.
:ufdup:
Religion ain't hereditary. People all over the world convert or lose their faith, honestly I just wanna see you type if you're Muslim or a gaal. If you're looking for a support group Xsomalians got you covered.

Kkkkk you say Islam doesn't make sense and blindly follow that shit heap you call qabil. Do you really believe a whole part of a population was born from one Arab nigga?

Religion is just a heredity, what ever religion your parents follow will be forced upon, I believe Islam is a great spiritual religion but it also has some issues that don't make a sense, ninyahow it is 2020 let niggas explore their options and explore, we might come up with something, you would never know.
:ufdup:
If you said that in anywhere in Somalia, whether it's in Galkacyo, Bosaso, Xamar, Hargiesa, Kismayo, wallahi you'd get battered. Can't believe this guy thinks he can FKD when he'd get denounced anywhere in Somalia.

The worst user here and my number 1 enemy
Have we ever interacted? :stressed:

She is a nice Gaal, I like her her humour and being humble and down to earth, hard to find a Somali Gaal who doesn't criticise Islam all the time like her.
:salute:
Thank you :2tjlv3e::dzmxmmb:
One of my favourites. Smart, witty and actually a reasonable person.

You'd drop your religion for qabil. I have no idea why you even call yourself a Muslim.
You too king, happy you’re back I missed seeing reasonable here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Religion ain't hereditary. People all over the world convert or lose their faith, honestly I just wanna see you type if you're Muslim or a gaal. If you're looking for a support group Xsomalians got you covered.

Kkkkk you say Islam doesn't make sense and blindly follow that shit heap you call qabil. Do you really believe a whole part of a population was born from one Arab nigga?

War caaq yahow, this an Appreciation thread and not a religious discussion thread, just start a new thread and tag me if you want to know more about my religious beliefs.

Sorry @beenleey for derailing this thread, I knew these lame niggas will come after my comments after I karbaashed them at political section and TC, let us all appreciate our Scottish queen and stop derailing the thread.
:manny:

Trending