Beenleey Appreciation Thread

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Seems like Habr Gedirs, are now taking pride in their Gaals, like the MJs, in a previous appreciation thread.

Somalis have lost it.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
@sincity is a tsundere sxb, this is his way of giving an appreciation. Hes also the same in the politics section:tocry:

I didn't know thanks for telling me!

:salute:

Seems like Habr Gedirs, are now taking pride in their Gaals, like the MJs, in a previous appreciation thread.

Somalis have lost it.

You can't appericate anyone if they are gaalo? What kind of logic is this , also now I am "Habar Gedir" at this point I don't even need to claim to be Qabiil Fluid yall will assign me one without having too

:mjlaugh:

Don't know much about her or anybody on this site for that matter, but I respect every user here regardless of their religious or irreligious stances.

Alhamdulillah.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
One of my favourites. Smart, witty and actually a reasonable person.
She is a nice Gaal, I like her her humour and being humble and down to earth, hard to find a Somali Gaal who doesn't criticise Islam all the time like her.
:salute:
You'd drop your religion for qabil. I have no idea why you even call yourself a Muslim.

Gambar

VIP
You are still cool though even if you are an arab booty clapper walal :it0tdo8:

Thanks king, you are funny too and one of my fave newer active members :it0tdo8:

I have stopped posting as much laakin you are deffo saner than me. What is your secret to staying here for so long? :wow1:
I take long breaks in between. I also don’t take these people seriously.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
One of my favourites. Smart, witty and actually a reasonable person.

You'd drop your religion for qabil. I have no idea why you even call yourself a Muslim.

I am Mulsim by heritage neefyahow and can repent back when I find a convincing proof it is the real one , I know Islam and spent 12 years of my life studying it and don't consider my self as one due to the sins I commit daily, sxb I will be ashamed and sound ignorant if I claim to be Muslims while sipping Khamro,doing drugs and having sex with multiple partners,Islam prohibits such acts in both the Holly Koran and the hadiths.

Do you know you aren't considered a Muslim if you don't pray four consecutive Fridays?I am not a doqon who lies to him self and
still end up in Jahanama.
:drakekidding:

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I am my Mulsim by heritage neefyahow and can repent back when I find a convincing proof it is the real one , I know Islam and spent 12 years of my life studying it and don't consider my self as one due to the sins I commit daily, sxb I will be ashamed and sound ignorant if I claim to be Muslims while sipping Khamro,doing drugs and having sex with multiple partners,Islam prohibits such acts in both the Holly Koran and the hadiths.

Do you know you aren't considered a Muslim if you don't pray four consecutive Fridays?I am not a doqon who lies to him self and
still end up in Jahanama.
:drakekidding:
I'm not a Muslim and normally I couldn't give a shit about someone's religiosity but you have to be the funniest case I've ever seen. Kkkkkk qabil is your religion.

Anyway say it with me, I am a filthy gaal.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I'm not a Muslim and normally I couldn't give a shit about someone's religiosity but you have to be the funniest case I've ever seen. Kkkkkk qabil is your religion.

Anyway say it with me, I am a filthy gaal.

Religion is just a heredity, what ever religion your parents follow will be forced upon, I believe Islam is a great spiritual religion but it also has some issues that don't make a sense, ninyahow it is 2020 let niggas explore their options and explore, we might come up with something, you would never know.
:ufdup:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Religion is just a heredity, what ever religion your parents follow will be forced upon, I believe Islam is a great spiritual religion but it also has some issues that don't make a sense, ninyahow it is 2020 let niggas explore their options and explore, we might come up with something, you would never know.
:ufdup:
I'm sure your MJ brethren like @Arma and @Shmurda will welcome you with open arms!

If I have to pick between an Gaal MJ and a Muslim Sijui to save one im picking the MJ
1587670658672.png

Trending

Latest posts