Beautuful Somali bantu & Lamagoodle couple Allahumabarik

They speak Af Garre nigga 🤣 Oromo kullaha 🤣

Hold on listen you are very uneducated on the Garre, and the Somali language bro. I understand what they are saying fluency the guys are saying I liked a Garre girl in Madera and wanted to marry (those 2 men are darood) the other two Garre are teaching him caiy in af oromo bro, they are telling him say ilman abay salaqo to the reer Mandela (literally af oromo) which means wecelabi in somali or bastard in English he is also saying the private part f your mother to them in oromo trying to sabotage them. so please go get educated and learn both languages if you want to argue on the topic.

Af garre is spoken in garre lands in lower shabelle and bay, what's spoken elsewhere isn't real af garre
you mean garre konfur?? my nigga the speak af maay. other then that the Garre only learnt Somali after becoming Somali Abu (literally a bunch of oromo tribes Ala, Nole, Borona, Arussi, Guji, Garre) some probably knew before because they border the somali but other then that in 100 Garres all together 20 speak af may and 80 will speak af Garre

but the statistics have changed now they are teaching the Garre youth af maxatiri, in skis so now probably 60 percent stil speak oromo.

they are divided between somalis and Oromos there large clans such as Darrawa,Kalmasa,Kalwesha and Adoola are Oromos.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Hold on listen you are very uneducated on the Garre, and the Somali language bro. I understand what they are saying fluency the guys are saying I liked a Garre girl in Madera and wanted to marry (those 2 men are darood) the other two Garre are teaching him caiy in af oromo bro, they are telling him say ilman abay salaqo to the reer Mandela (literally af oromo) which means wecelabi in somali or bastard in English he is also saying the private part f your mother to them in oromo trying to sabotage them. so please go get educated and learn both languages if you want to argue on the topic.
Maybe you understand a little bit because of loan words. Af Garre has been classified as a Omo Tana language for a long time now, it’s much closer to Af Soomaali & Af Maay then Afaan Oromo

you mean garre konfur?? my nigga the speak af maay. other then that the Garre only learnt Somali after becoming Somali Abu (literally a bunch of oromo tribes Ala, Nole, Borona, Arussi, Guji, Garre) some probably knew before because they border the somali but other then that in 100 Garres all together 20 speak af may and 80 will speak af Garre
Nope they use af maay as Lingua Franca but speak af garre in their lands.

I will just end it with this Gurgu
Maybe you understand a little bit because of loan words. Af Garre has been classified as a Omo Tana language for a long time now, it’s much closer to Af Soomaali & Af Maay then Afaan Oromo
WHATi you are trolling I don't have time for you to troll af garre its literally af oromo when I say literally I mean every single word is af oromo unless you are talking about the rahweyn Garre other then that every single word and phrase is af oromo. I literally showed you videos, and if you want ask any Garre in Kenya, the somali border, and Ethiopia you want they will all reply with afaaan Garre which is afaan oromo,.

Trending

Latest posts