Beautuful Somali bantu & Lamagoodle couple Allahumabarik

if your claiming that af garre is Maay your claiming whole of oromo is Maay because every single garre word is oromo

im tired of you guys im showing you sources, and f*king videos of them speaking afaaan Garre (Oromo) and you still won't accept it

Grimmer

Reer guri
im tired of you guys im showing you sources, and f*king videos of them speaking afaaan Garre (Oromo) and you still won't accept it
Af-garre is called af-maxaaw. I’m garre who has family from both konfur and liben(kenya& Ethiopia) my family from liben has been slaughtering oromos for 100s of years. But we’ve barely fought any of other Somali clans. Abtirsi wise the ones in liben match the ones in konfur. The only difference is that the Garre in Ethiopia and some in Kenya speak afaan Garre which is essentially a mix of Oromo, Somali, and maay. But this is the thing you don’t know each sub-clan speaks a different language. Some speak af-maxatiri, maay, af maxaaw, and some afaan Garre. Also some clans don’t live near each other some tuuf clans live in Kenya and some in Somalia same with quranyow. I already told you to stop blabbering, if you have any questions you can ask me otherwise please stop with this weird obsession.

Somali_patriotic

Everything unuka leh
like I said the Garre konfur speak af many the rest oromo.
Garre speak their own language among themselves, while they speak maay or maxa with the rest of somalis.
Wdym oromo tho?
cosbyhmm (1).png

Are you one of those people who like to call garre "somalized oromos"?

Af-garre is called af-maxaaw. I’m garre who has family from both konfur and liben(kenya& Ethiopia) my family from liben has been slaughtering oromos for 100s of years. But we’ve barely fought any of other Somali clans. Abtirsi wise the ones in liben match the ones in konfur. The only difference is that the Garre in Ethiopia and some in Kenya speak afaan Garre which is essentially a mix of Oromo, Somali, and maay. But this is the thing you don’t know each sub-clan speaks a different language. Some speak af-maxatiri, maay, af maxaaw, and some afaan Garre. Also some clans don’t live near each other some tuuf clans live in Kenya and some in Somalia same with quranyow. I already told you to stop blabbering, if you have any questions you can ask me otherwise please stop with this weird obsession.
Stop yapping bro

Garaad diinle

 
Most speak oromo and just call it af garre even tho it’s afaan oromo and the rest speak af maay maay
Garre aren't alone in speaking afaan oromo with somali accent some ajuraan do also speak it alongside many other somalis that live in bale and hararghe. As for maay and mahaow don't speak of stuff you don't understand, a friendly advice from me.

Last edited:

Grimmer

Reer guri
like I said the Garre konfur speak af many the rest oromo.
You’re wrong bro just admit it, read my post above you’re avoiding it buddy. You’re uneducated, you thought you could get a way with this nonsense. Not knowing there’s an actuall Garre person on here from both sides of the country.

You’re wrong bro just admit it, read my post above you’re avoiding it buddy. You’re uneducated, you thought you could get a way with this nonsense. Not knowing there’s an actuall Garre person on here from both sides of the country.
what are you yapping about, your ignoring the videos I sent you?? the Garre Liben, Kenyan Garre, and El waq Garre speak Oromo it is a fact I sent like 4 videos.

radio Qoryoley they are surrounded by Somalis, and got assimilated there is also a Garre .
Garre Liben (Upper Jubba kenyan border, and Ethiopia) Lewis Garre Qoroyole Mauro Tosco (1989). Studi Somali 9 : Schizzo grammaticale del dialetto Karre di Qoryooley. p. 5. they speak different languages the latter speaks a dialect of Af Maay.

Grimmer

Reer guri
what are you yapping about, your ignoring the videos I sent you?? the Garre Liben, Kenyan Garre, and El waq Garre speak Oromo it is a fact I sent like 4 videos.
You’re a troll lol, I’m done responding, you can dm if you actually care about knowing.

You’re a troll lol, I’m done responding, you can dm if you actually care about knowing.
I sent you multiple videos and sources your the troll here. read the source it clearly States the Garre Qoryole speak a dialect of af maay and the garre of Ethiopia and Kenya speak Oromo but whatever makes you happy.

You don't make sense at all. Without even entertaining your claims, the Gurguras at the time were part of Ifat/Adal, meanwhile most Oromos/Gallas were not even Muslims. And you're trying to convince me that they were part of the invading Gallas, since that's when Oromos like Itu, Ala, Oborra etc. arrived there, lol.

Read upon your history about how and when Oromos became Muslims. 'Islam in Ethiopia' by J Spencer Trimingham (1952) is a good book.

https://zelalemkibret.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/islam-in-ethiopia-j-spencer-trimingham.pdf
we gave them the name gurgura

Trending