Beautuful Somali bantu & Lamagoodle couple Allahumabarik

I know right! The guy literally claimed geri koombe as being of oromo origin. The very same geri koombe with a long standing gaaradship descending from matan ibn uthman al Somali on their paternal side and from the house of the imam on their maternal side. This is beyond the limit of ridiculousness, but hey two can play this game how about we turn things around for a sec and see somalis that live in oromia.

Although borana decent from boran or borana they do so through the lineage of samaalo or samaale. Now keep in mind that borana are the closest to the original oromo having absorbed the least among the oromo clans meaning oromo in it's purest form that is borana are but an off shoot of a somali clan that intermixed with sidamaic omotic konso etc.

9zZyo5X.jpg

But why stop here let us proceed further, do you know what the name oromo mean? Oromo or orma among the warday is a somali word and comes from the root word horin. You see horin in it's plural form is hormo and it's also pronounced with a silent "h" making it ormo mean groups of people. Pretty fitting name for a nation consisting of numerous ethnicities wouldn't you say?

hhcfrrp.jpg

tkpsCBF.jpg

Hey while i'm still at it let's also make map. After doing my due diligence and research I've made the most accurate to date map of the original ethnic inhabitants of southern and south east of oromia.
UE3FSd9.jpg
Why you posting ahh stuff bro😭😭😭

when did I mention anything you are bringing up irrelevant information?? what is this akh yapping about. THE Gerri Kombe are divided into 3 akhi the ones that live near the border with somalia Bah Geri, and the ones near the road to jijiga Girri Babille, and Jarso who were somalized, I can bring sources for this aswell. there is also some gerri in Puntland. to put it in other words the ones on the road to Jigjiga and in Tuli Guled are oromo.

Irrelevant information? How about read my post again and see why it's relevant. Because you're still insisting that Bah Geri are Geri.

Read this part again. Don't let this information get over your head. FYI, the Bah Geri you're referring to in the Somali region are Ogaden.
Geri =/= Bah Geri. The word Bah is in reference to the mother. In this case, Bah Geri refers to sub-clan(s) with a Geri maternal ancestor, and not that the clan itself is Geri.

Also, why am I even arguing in the first place with an Oromo who's claiming that Geri are Oromo??!?! Kulaha the Geri in Tuli are Oromo?!! Wareer! Talk about being clueless on another dimension. :faysalwtf:

I know right! The guy literally claimed geri koombe as being of oromo origin. The very same geri koombe with a long standing gaaradship descending from matan ibn uthman al Somali on their paternal side and from the house of the imam on their maternal side. This is beyond the limit of ridiculousness, but hey two can play this game how about we turn things around for a sec and see somalis that live in oromia.

Although borana decent from boran or borana they do so through the lineage of samaalo or samaale. Now keep in mind that borana are the closest to the original oromo having absorbed the least among the oromo clans meaning oromo in it's purest form that is borana are but an off shoot of a somali clan that intermixed with sidamaic omotic konso etc.

9zZyo5X.jpg

But why stop here let us proceed further, do you know what the name oromo mean? Oromo or orma among the warday is a somali word and comes from the root word horin. You see horin in it's plural form is hormo and it's also pronounced with a silent "h" making it ormo mean groups of people. Pretty fitting name for a nation consisting of numerous ethnicities wouldn't you say?

hhcfrrp.jpg

tkpsCBF.jpg

Hey while i'm still at it let's also make map. After doing my due diligence and research I've made the most accurate to date map of the original ethnic inhabitants of southern and south east of oromia.
UE3FSd9.jpg

This was a well needed explanation. Thank you so much for coming through and deconstructing the true origin of the 'Oromo' label.
Barack Obama Mic Drop GIF

Now, we need to find a path to release the shackles forced upon them by preying Oromo supremacists. Ethno-nationalism in Ethiopia has truly been a cancer to them. May Allah be with them :mjcry:

Irrelevant information? How about read my post again and see why it's relevant. Because you're still insisting that Bah Geri are Geri.

Read this part again. Don't let this information get over your head. FYI, the Bah Geri you're referring to in the Somali region are Ogaden.

Also, why am I even arguing in the first place with an Oromo who's claiming that Geri are Oromo??!?! Kulaha the Geri in Tuli are Oromo?!! Wareer! Talk about being clueless on another dimension. :faysalwtf:
The ones in tuli are mostly Oromo assimilated during the wars between afran qallu and Geri koombi

This was a well needed explanation. Thank you so much for coming through and deconstructing the true origin of the 'Oromo' label.
Barack Obama Mic Drop GIF

Now, we need to find a path to release the shackles forced upon them by preying Oromo supremacists :mjcry:

On another note, I wouldn't surprised if the sub-clan @GALAN comes from, that he claims has Oromo origin, in turn has Somali origin themselves. Ileen these East Hararghe people have blood ties to Somalis one way or another kkkkkk :dead1:

@GALAN. Let's do a 'bet'. Since you have an AQ (Oromo) mom and Cisse dad that you claim have Oromo origin; if you do a DNA test, you should expect to be fully Oromo.

If you indeed get 50% Somali, you'll have to stop claiming Oromo. Deal?
Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

The ones in tuli are mostly Oromo assimilated during the wars between afran qallu and Geri koombi

And what do you know about Geri and the sub-clans that live in Tuli? You can't even differentiate between them and now you're claiming that those specifically have Oromo origin, loool 💀

This hotepism really took another unexpected turn.
shocked party GIF

And what do you know about Geri and the sub-clans that live in Tuli? You can't even differentiate between them and now you're claiming that those specifically have Oromo origin, loool 💀

This hotepism really took another unexpected turn.
shocked party GIF
Why do they get weird haplo groups then like A they are from the Oromo invaders

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
On another note, I wouldn't surprised if the sub-clan @GALAN comes from, that he claims has Oromo origin, in turn has Somali origin themselves. Ileen these East Hararghe people have blood ties to Somalis one way or another kkkkkk :dead1:

@GALAN. Let's do a 'bet'. Since you have an AQ (Oromo) mom and Cisse dad that you claim have Oromo origin; if you do a DNA test, you should expect to be fully Oromo.

If you indeed get 50% Somali, you'll have to stop claiming Oromo. Deal?
Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
Why even bother addressing him at this point?

It would have been detected if Geri were Oromo, but most of the results I've seen of them are 100% Somali. You guys have many haplogroups, but the one thing you aren't is Oromo.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Arent the Somali haplogroups E-V32 and T?
A is an archaic haplogroup. Though it's rare, I found it among someone in Somalia who's ethnic Somali. Also, there are EV32 in other East Africans. A is found in Ethiosemetic speakers, too. We're interested in your autosomal DNA, and Geri isn't divergent from other ethnic Somalis. I have seen EV32 and T Geris as well. What is your point?

Garaad diinle

 
The Somali dna is from my grandmothers side
Nah dawg stop coping kkk. Do you know what 46% means here? It means one of your parents was nearly a 100% somali kkk. Your definitely somali from your paternal side. Come on now you're from eastern bale dude we all know that it's jam pact with oromo speaking somalis kkk.

Nah dawg stop coping kkk. Do you know what 46% means here? It means one of your parents was nearly a 100% somali kkk. Your definitely somali from your paternal side. Come on now you're from eastern bale dude we all know that it's jam pact with oromo speaking somalis kkk.
I’m telling that Somali is from my grandmother and great mother

Garaad diinle

 
I’m telling that Somali is from my grandmother and great mother
You're not very convincing pale. For someone who not only posses e-v32 but also clusters closely with somalis at above 40% you need to prove yourself here. I'd suggest you do a deeper dna test and see where you really came from.

Trending