Beautuful Somali bantu & Lamagoodle couple Allahumabarik

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
It's odd that the kids turned out looking 100% Lamagoodle lol.

But one odd thing about Somalis back home they won't let a Somali Bantu marry their daughter. But in the west they let their daughters marry Jamaican, carribean, and all sorts of Madows who sometimes arent even Muslim.

They will discriminate against the Somali bantu who is Somali like them shares a language and a deen. It's like Allah punished them and their racism by bringing them to a land where they can't control who their daughter married. It should be a lesson for somalis back home

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
What is this?? Good for them but why you promoting IR couples like some thirsty ajanabi?

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
You southerners were so lazy you started importing bantus to work the farms for you. Now you become bantus.

Everyday im happy to be a northerner

Khaemwaset

VIP
It's odd that the kids turned out looking 100% Lamagoodle lol.

But one odd thing about Somalis back home they won't let a Somali Bantu marry their daughter. But in the west they let their daughters marry Jamaican, carribean, and all sorts of Madows who sometimes arent even Muslim.

They will discriminate against the Somali bantu who is Somali like them shares a language and a deen. It's like Allah punished them and their racism by bringing them to a land where they can't control who their daughter married. It should be a lesson for somalis back home
Idiot you think Somalis marry Jamaicans in the west? Literally all ethnics have an issue with Somalis concerning marriage. We don't intermarry, simple as.
Why press further?

Khaemwaset

VIP
It's not interacial marriage as they are both black and Somali. Are you saying that Somali bantus are not the same race as us.
It is. The Somali and Bantu are seperate peoples.

mohamedismail

Idiot you think Somalis marry Jamaicans in the west? Literally all ethnics have an issue with Somalis concerning marriage. We don't intermarry, simple as.
Why press further?
Bro are you forgetting in Brixton mosque when Somali women were literally being given out to reverts mostly carribean as part of the revert package. There is a lot of Somali/Jamaican marriages in London.

Technically, this is not haram & she should take on the consequences of her decision.

However, on a society level it should be discouraged to marry from Blacks, Whites, Asians & others who are not part of our race.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
It's not interacial marriage as they are both black and Somali. Are you saying that Somali bantus are not the same race as us.
You know what your doing?

Khaemwaset

VIP
Bro are you forgetting in Brixton mosque when Somali women were literally being given out to reverts mostly carribean as part of the revert package. There is a lot of Somali/Jamaican marriages in London.
I live here I would know. These things do no happen anymore and back then it was small scale and to that area. You realise these Xalimos defied their fathers as well to get with these ex convicts. These girls were a lost cause.

Khaemwaset

VIP
We are different ethnic groups. But we are the same race which is black.
Not ethnic groups. That would eh Somali and kikyu.

But Horners and Bantus are completely seperate stock.

Internet Nomad

VIP
You southerners were so lazy you started importing bantus to work the farms for you. Now you become bantus.

Honestly the south got good farm lands but watching this jwayne stuff unfold im glad im a northerner.

mohamedismail

I personally support inter marriage between ethnic Somalis and Somali bantus. It will strengthen the brotherhood between the two groups. I would personally give my daughter to a Somali Bantu man no problem as long as he has good Deen and akhlaaq.

Somali bantus are hard working productive members of society.

The Northerners aren't any better there are lots of habesha and oromos up there from what I've heard. What if Ethiopia is making somalis undergo through the great replacement ๐Ÿค”

Khaemwaset

VIP
The Northerners aren't any better there are lots of habesha and oromos up there from what I've heard. What if Ethiopia is making somalis undergo through the great replacement ๐Ÿค”
They are very little. They Ethiopians come to Somali cities to work things like waiters in restaurants.

mohamedismail

I live here I would know. These things do no happen anymore and back then it was small scale and to that area. You realise these Xalimos defied their fathers as well to get with these ex convicts. These girls were a lost cause.
I agree. But I believe that this is a punishment to somali community who deny Muslim Somali bantus their daughters hand back in Somalia but are humiliated by having a non Somali Madow marry their daughter in UK while they can't do anything about it.

Trending

Latest posts