Beautiful Reer Baraawe šŸ‡øšŸ‡“ girls

A couple of my relatives have gotten married to barawani women I think they are becoming more open to marrying other Somalis in the diaspora although there is a cultural difference from what theyā€™ve told me
Thatā€™s great that they are starting to marry other Somalis it is just what we needed to promote diversity.

I donā€™t think there is a cultural difference, arenā€™t they just as somali as other maryooley/lamagoodle šŸ˜‚?

Thatā€™s great that they are starting to marry other Somalis it is just what we needed to promote diversity.

I donā€™t think there is a cultural difference, arenā€™t they just as somali as other maryooley/lamagoodle šŸ˜‚?
They are somali but they have their own unique language i remember hearing my uncles wife speaking chimwiini on the phone as a kid when I used to be at the crib

I made a thread on them recently, I was asking if they marry local Somalis. Imagine having Syrian women that speaks both somali & Arabic as a wife šŸ˜

Horta Yemenis and Somalis is common. I havenā€™t seen a Syrian - Somali wedding in Somalia yet but I am sure it exists šŸ¤£

The Blue eyed lady is an arab she married a somali guy shes not barawaani and the lady next to her is a random tiktoker not related to her shes half somali and barawaani

Aseer

A man without a šŸ« won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
The Blue eyed lady is an arab she married a somali guy shes not barawaani and the lady next to her is a random tiktoker not related to her shes half somali and barawaani
Really? she doesnt look arab they both definitely look like reer xamar to me.

Aseer

A man without a šŸ« won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
i remember seeing her on my fyp she was obsessed with somali clans and had backlash
hm thats weird others were saying she was speaking reer xamar dialect in the video though so I am not sure if I can confirm what you are saying @mohamedismail

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
I would never wanna delute my pure Darood blood but y'all southerners are only mixed breeds so this ain't nothing to yall

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
clearly you havenā€™t grew around them. They marry and stay within, have done so for centuries. The fact they still exist shows they donā€™t let Somalis in the circles
Don't they only exist because they let Somalis into their circles? Every gibil cad I've seen taken a DNA test came back with some Somali in them

Trending