Beautiful Reer Baraawe 🇸🇴 girls

I haven’t heard that but I get that they are very beautiful but anything over $5k is a stretch
I heard from other somalis that since barwani tend to be considered 4.5 they made their women Mehr price very high so that they might not be consistent inferior. But it's just a random claim I heard long ago so it probably isn't true

I heard from other somalis that since barwani tend to be considered 4.5 they made their women Mehr price very high so that they might not be consistent inferior. But it's just a random claim I heard long ago so it probably isn't true
It wouldn’t make sense coz they are not considered inferior if men want to marry you. It should be the opposite but regardless they are beautiful 🤩

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
When it comes to having a feminine dialect, no one can compete with them.

🤣Is you about to start fetishizing Reer Xamar chicks too?

smh GIF

Look at this deprived incel lusting after the beautiful women of Barawa. You are a walking contradiction. You oppose interracial marriages while simultaneously wishing to marry light-skinned women. The beautiful women of Barawa will never give you a chance.
wait wait a minute, I’m in the wrong for wanting to marry a beautiful 🇸🇴 girl from Baraawe?

Do you even hear yourself, are you seriously that insecure to these beautiful girls that you consider them ajnabis & that my marriage to them will be considered interracial?

Quit the gimmick you Oromo larp, just say you hate Somali men with your chest. I will marry a beautiful girl from Barawe & there will be nothing you can do about it. You Oromo femcel.

Look at this deprived incel lusting after the beautiful women of Barawa. You are a walking contradiction. You oppose interracial marriages while simultaneously wishing to marry light-skinned women. The beautiful women of Barawa will never give you a chance.
i think both of them are married to ethnic Somalis but you’re right some Somali men are hypocrites
wait wait a minute, I’m in the wrong for wanting to marry a beautiful 🇸🇴 girl from Baraawe?

Do you even hear yourself, are you seriously that insecure to these beautiful girls that you consider them ajnabis & that my marriage to them will be considered interracial?

Quit the gimmick you Oromo larp, just say you hate Somali men with your chest. I will marry a beautiful girl from Barawe & there will be nothing you can do about it. You Oromo femcel.
They’re not ethnic Somalis it’s an intercultural marriage.. she has a point ngl. You guys aren’t as lusty towards Bantus who are also non ethnic like them i wonder why 🙊

You guys aren’t as lusty towards Bantus who are also non ethnic like them i wonder why 🙊
Isn’t that obvious? somali genes are weak I will get xooged. My kid will look Bantu.
They’re not ethnic Somalis it’s an intercultural marriage
Some of them have Somali blood, how is it intercultural when we speak the same language, have same religion? She is just insecure that they are beautiful good looking Somalis. I am not even promoting any other ethnicity apart from my people & she still gets mad.

Trending

Latest posts