Beautiful Reer Baraawe šŸ‡øšŸ‡“ girls

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Itā€™s not good to marry your cousins, they know that thatā€™s why they marry other Somalis. I wouldnā€™t mind marriage with a Banadiri or barawani somali girl, they are just stunning.
You donā€™t know shit about reer xamar people
:deadosama:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Itā€™s true, this is why thereā€™s a bleaching pandemic back home. I donā€™t know why itā€™s like that back home I get it if a Somali guy is attracted to lighter skin in the west because of white women being all around us. But in Somalia you are surrounded by africaan Somaali Madow how are you attracted to lighter skin? šŸ˜‚
Yes there is a bleaching epidemic but itā€™s false to say you canā€™t get married if you donā€™t bleach. There are plenty of non bleachers back home, the most popular somali girl tiktoker back home is not bleaching. The problem back home is that somalis watch too much Bollywood and Turkish Drama, they also suddenly became cucks to Arabs. This is our worst century. Our forefathers looked down on everyone, they are rolling in their graves.

Don't they only exist because they let Somalis into their circles? Every gibil cad I've seen taken a DNA test came back with some Somali in them
They are an ethnicity into their own and have intermarried within that one clan for hundreds of years. Due to how small they are, and how many Somalis there are..if they DID marry Somalis they would have bred out and become regular Somalis due to the Barwani genes being washed out. Does that make sense ?

Aseer

A man without a šŸ« won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
They are an ethnicity into their own and have intermarried within that one clan for hundreds of years. Due to how small they are, and how many Somalis there are..if they DID marry Somalis they would have bred out and become regular Somalis due to the Barwani genes being washed out. Does that make sense ?
they would prob be like 50 or 60% somali since over the time its bound for it to happen and they cant keep inbreeding like this look at the indians that inbred they are tapped.

they would prob be like 50 or 60% somali since over the time its bound for it to happen and they cant keep inbreeding like this look at the indians that inbred they are tapped.
They are likely 30% at maximum and that was due to forced marriages/r*pe from civil wars. The rest a mix of Yemeni/Persians/Kenyans. Itā€™s 21st century sxb they distinctly look different to Somalis which suggests they are clearly sticking to the no Somali policy. I donā€™t blame them tbh let them keep their identity, why should they force to marry us if they donā€™t want to? This is victim complex stuff, something Somalis DONT do.

Aseer

VIP
They are likely 30% at maximum and that was due to forced marriages/r*pe from civil wars. The rest a mix of Yemeni/Persians/Kenyans. Itā€™s 21st century sxb they distinctly look different to Somalis which suggests they are clearly sticking to the no Somali policy. I donā€™t blame them tbh let them keep their identity, why should they force to marry us if they donā€™t want to? This is victim complex stuff, something Somalis DONT do.
Hm, good point and yes the r*pe/forced marriages done by the mooryans in the civil war really made them hate us and I dont blame them for it but I am not calling for their assimilation just stating that inbreeding has bad efffects.

Hm, good point and yes the r*pe/forced marriages done by the mooryans in the civil war really made them hate us and I dont blame them for it but I am not calling for their assimilation just stating that inbreeding has bad efffects.
I agree totally and yes inbreeding is bad with them and us Somalis in general. Weā€™ve been shut off from the wider world due to the harsh dry lands and how hard it is for other races to cross over to us and the loose inbreeding between cousin-clans would explain stuff like how majority of Somali men have Bidaar šŸ¤£.

What type of yapping session is this.
We Ciise put this whole ethnicity on the endangered species list for 800 years. Arabs are forced to learn somali to function in Djibouti city. I go to any Arab shop here and they'll speak to me in Af-Somali.
We are assimilating everyone, these Yemeni and Afars may not call themselves somali but they'll say they are Djiboutian which is close enough.

All the gov needs now is complete Somalization of government and education and we're done.

Everytime my Ciise ass is known on twitter im arguing with Afars left and right. But it doesn't amount to anything. We know who rules Djibouti, we know they have learn somali in Djibouti city.

Djibouti is a Somali country. Everyone else just living in it. Landers are more known in English speaking spaces. Go French twitter Djibouti is known.
Lol afars claim saylac and say we are newcomers

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
The people of Barawa don't speak af-Somali, nor are they Somali. They speak Chimwiini and tend to marry among themselves or other Benadiri people. It is frowned upon for a woman from Barawa to marry a Lamagoodle nomad. Most women from Barawa don't find Somali men attractive.

You are a sexually deprived incel who doesn't have the ability to attract any woman. So you could only dream of marrying a light-skinned woman from Barawa. Incels often have a false sense of reality. Keep dreaming Incel.
My guy u are moving weird, I saw a video from the younger girl saying that she wanted to marry a hg man and that she was simping over us for a long time, but when a somali does it it's a problem now

Aseer

VIP
My guy u are moving weird, I saw a video from the younger girl saying that she wanted to marry a hg man and that she was simping over us for a long time, but when a somali does it it's a problem now

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian šŸ‡©šŸ‡Æ | š’–š’†š’„Aš’—š’ƒ šŸ‡øšŸ‡“
VIP
Lol afars claim saylac and say we are newcomers
They're newcomers to Tadjoura let alone Zaylac.

Doesn't matter those niggas are gonna become a Ciise sub clan by the end of the century.

Trending

Latest posts