Beautiful half arab Somali

This behavior and lack of manners is so contradictory to the same Islamic and cultural values we have in our Daqaan. Its not that deep tbh. Yeah she just her mother is Somali, then she isn't Somali, the lineage of her father is taken, this is the case in Islamic cultures, go to Lebanon, Pakistan, Eritrea, Algeria. But she has Somali heritage (NOT ethnicity) in the sense that her mother is Somali

Jamal The Magnificent

Smoking on that tooka pack
This behavior and lack of manners is so contradictory to the same Islamic and cultural values we have in our Daqaan. Its not that deep tbh. Yeah she just her mother is Somali, then she isn't Somali, the lineage of her father is taken, this is the case in Islamic cultures, go to Lebanon, Pakistan, Eritrea, Algeria. But she has Somali heritage (NOT ethnicity) in the sense that her mother is Somali
Warya why you defending s and s with excuse for deen?

Mozart

You need people like me
It’s not true that Somali’s in Somalia don’t see half Somali kids with a Somali mother as Somali. They get offered Somali nationality just like anyone else .

Warya why you defending s and *****s with excuse for deen?
I am not excusing abti, I am just clarifying, all whilst trying to have some decent manners.

And if the father is Somali and the mother is non-somali, yes then that kid would be somali. But in my experience and my family back home, the same bias and prejudice exists and the kids aren't fully accepted in Somali society in both cases. I have some male relatives with non-somali kids back home in Somalia and the bias is cleaar despite them being Darood or whatever other tribe.

Jamal The Magnificent

It’s not true that Somali’s in Somalia don’t see half Somali kids as Somali. They get offered Somali nationality just like anyone else .
That’s like saying we should follow our mother’s qabil. Me myself.
my dad is somali cisse and my mom is Egyptian nubian

Jamal The Magnificent

I am not excusing abti, I am just clarifying, all whilst trying to have some decent manners.

And if the father is Somali and the mother is non-somali, yes then that kid would be somali. But in my experience and my family back home, the same bias and prejudice exists and the kids aren't fully accepted in Somali society in both cases. I have some male relatives with non-somali kids back home in Somalia and the bias is cleaar despite them being Darood or whatever other tribe.
My dad is somali cisse and my mom is egyptian nubian so I’m somali because my dad is

Jamal The Magnificent

Yes you are somali, I dont think anyone is disputing that
I was in Khartoum one time with my parents and there is a guy who was
dinka-ish (he is a Muslim) told my dad if he was sudanese he said no but I’m somali and the Dinka guy said it’s rare too see somali in sudan and he asked my dad to tell him about the somali people and their lifestyle after he told em my dad said are you from south sudan the guy said yes and they all became friends that proves that dinkas and cushites really get along
It’s not about tribe. People back home don’t really care as long as the kids speak Somali imo.
we can keep qabil but we don’t have to go extreme over it

It’s not about tribe. People back home don’t really care as long as the kids speak Somali imo.
Thats not true, people do care about tribe, they might no ask you straightaway or directly all the time, but they very much do care, anywhere you go you can expect to be asked

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
really so qabil isn't a thing then and also anybody who isn't on khaat would steer a bit at some white looking somali speaking creature

Mozart

You need people like me
Thats not true, people do care about tribe, they might no ask you straightaway or directly all the time, but they very much do care, anywhere you go you can expect to be asked
His point was that he has a tribe hence he would be accepted in Somalia. Yes, In general of course people will ask about your tribe. I’m saying they don’t look at half Somali’s with a Somali mother as tribeless and hence less Somali than a mixed person with a Somali father. They offer nationality to both of them.

Trending