Beautiful half arab Somali

hurr go back to somalia, families in europe are still patrilineal.

I have cousins who have kids with Arab men, no one ever tells the kids they can't claim half Somali, because that is what they are. Even the older gen in the West don't do that shit

:mjlol:

Lets be real, in real life you would not go up to a kid with a Somali hooyo and tell them not to say they have a Somali side wtf.

I have cousins who have kids with Arab men, no one ever tells the kids they can't claim half Somali, because that is what they are. Even the older gen in the West don't do that shit

Lets be real, in real life you would not go up to a kid with a Somali hooyo and tell them not to say they have a Somali side wtf.
I wouldnt beacuse its uncivil, but reality is that theyre not. They take their fathers race.

Of course I would treat them like a somali. There are things you know, but dont say.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

No body would do that because thats rude u retarded fart and they can say what they want but everybody knowns they ain't got no qabil

are u stupid what is your last if name not your fathers

No one is saying you don't follow your father ethnicity and lineage.

But a mixed child with a Somali hooyo, saying they have a Somali side is normal, because they do.

:ayaanswag:

Also, why are you so billa akhlaaq? What did she do for you to call her a ? If you cared for Somali dhaqaan you would know manners are important. We aint animals here.

Jamal The Magnificent

Smoking on that tooka pack

Another obese butthurt go back to eating McDonalds before they are closed

No body would do that because thats rude u retarded fart and they can say what they want but everybody knowns they ain't got no qabil

Yes and no one gives a flippin shit.

My mixed cousins with an ajnabi father went Somalia and still no one said jack shit to them. So get out of here.

I'm not saying they have a qabil and you are what your father is, but every normal person still acknowledges they are mixed with Somali with Somali uncles, grandfathers ect.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
No one is saying you don't follow your father ethnicity and lineage.

But a mixed child with a Somali hooyo, saying they have a Somali side is normal, because they do.

Also, why are you so billa akhlaaq? What did she do for you to call her a *****? If you cared for Somali dhaqaan you would know manners are important. We aint animals here.
i never said that she is a W00hre thats what sigmund said and i never said thy can't claim their somali side ive said that they can't claime to be fully somali as they are mixed

Jamal The Magnificent

My mixed cousins with an ajnabi father went Somalia and still no one said jack shit to them. So get out of here.

I'm not saying they have a qabil and you are what your father, but every normal person still acknowledges they are mixed with Somali with Somali uncles, grandfathers ect.
20 kilos of makeup? Check
20 kilos of body fat? Check
Defending prostitutes? Check
Defending s? Check
Sucking up to Madows and bantus? Check
Making up dumb stuff? Check

Jamal The Magnificent

i never said that she is a W00hre thats what sigmund said and i never said thy can't claim their somali side ive said that they can't claime to be fully somali as they are mixed
I can’t believe you are talking to another whale. Just get her Big Mac or something to stop her brattiness

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

I'm not saying they have a qabil and you are what your father is, but every normal person still acknowledges they are mixed with Somali with Somali uncles, grandfathers ect.
Of course nobody would give shit their father it somali they have a qabil thats how this shit works

Why would a mixed child claim to be fully Somali?

Even the ones with a Somali father never claim to be fully Somali, even if you think they are.

Mixed people love to scream from the roof tops that they are mixed.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Why would a mixed child claim to be fully Somali?

Even the ones with a Somali father never claim to be fully Somali, even if you think they are.

Mixed people love to scream from the roof tops that they are mixed.
i have no idea what your on about

Trending

Latest posts