Beautiful half arab Somali

If we get with arab men do you honestly think we’d marry off our beautiful daughters to an Abdi? From day one I’d be instilling an anti-Abdi agenda, and she’ll hate Somali men like her mother before her :mjlaugh:
That's fine, less hippo xalimos and there's better women available :reallymaury:

Win all around

I encourage my brothers to get themselves cadaan and indhoyaar queens. :rejoice:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
That's fine, less hippo xalimos and there's better women available :reallymaury:

Win all around

I encourage my brothers to get themselves cadaan and indhoyaar queens. :rejoice:
Nahh cadaan and indhoyaar are far to common u must get with one of them rare pacific island blond bron skinned women :banderas:niggas or one them rare zagroos mountain or caucasus niggas :banderas:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
But if we are to marry indhoyarr we should stick to central asian women due to the great blood of the mongols combing the to will create a mighty being :rejoice:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
One of these days some Xalimo is going to ask her parents to marry a guy that looks like the picture below. And the parents won't be able to deny him because he's the same qabil. Hence 100% Somali (according to your logic). kkkk

:dead:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why would a mixed child claim to be fully Somali?

:ayaanswag:

Even the ones with a Somali father never claim to be fully Somali, even if you think they are.

Mixed people love to scream from the roof tops that they are mixed.
You can't be 'fully Somali'. Just like you can't be fully Arab. If your father's either, that's what you are. Neither are races, they're ethnicities. You could hypothetically have a White Somali, a Black Somali, an East Asian Somali, etc. But all are still Somali.

No

They like to claim BOTH sides.
[/QUOTE]
Not really. I know many and they only say they're Somali. Don't try to speak on the behalf of all mixed people.

Trending

Latest posts