BBC's Danny Baker makes a racist tweet about the newly born Royal baby

Is he racist?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He deleted the tweet comparing the newly born baby to a chimpanzee. The BBC fired him.

His deleted tweet:
D6GW7dPWkAIEKCU.jpg:large

Claim BBC have fired him:

Afua Hirsch annihaltes the fake apology:

Disgusting. This grown man has no shame, insulting a newborn like that. Shows you just how racist these whites are; doesn’t matter how white passing you look or if you adhere to white culture, you’re still an ape to them. :bell:

That is cadaan people for you.

You can be white passing looking like a tanned white woman and have a white father, but any drop of African blood is enough for you to be looked at as being tainted in their eyes.

Meghan is nothing but a nigga from their perspective.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
That is cadaan people for you.

You can be white passing looking like a tanned white woman and have a white father, but any drop of African blood is enough for you to be looked at as being tainted in their eyes.

Meghan is nothing but a nigga from their perspective.
what about Maya Jama

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
His salary was £300k a year and lost it all for a silly comment. I wonder if he'll ever make back.

Last edited:
what about Maya Jama

Maya Jama looks straight up Somali/non white. She never had a chance to begin with, at least Meghan can pass for white Mediterranean.

Furthermore, Maya isn't married to their beloved royal prince, who from their perspective should have married a white as snow blue blood. Therefore, Maya is irrelevant.

I genuinely don't think he was trying to be racist here, he's not stupid enough to do that so blatantly.

If he couldn't fathom the racial connotations embedded in his tweet then he shouldn't really be on TV in the first place.

Seems completely out of touch.

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
If he couldn't fathom the racial connotations embedded in his tweet then he shouldn't really be on TV in the first place.

Seems completely out of touch.
I think it was naivety, but most definitely not malicious. He worked for the BBC, and has 500k followers, so posting a racist tweet is nonsensical as he'd definitely lose everything. I get why they fired him, but think it's a bit sad that someone is losing his livelihood and being branded a racist over a naive tweet.

Apollo

VIP
Maya Jama looks straight up Somali/non white. She never had a chance to begin with, at least Meghan can pass for white Mediterranean.

Furthermore, Maya isn't married to their beloved royal prince, who from their perspective should have married a white as snow blue blood. Therefore, Maya is irrelevant.

Maya Jama has naturally straight/wavy hair while Meghan Markle has 3B curly hair. Markle's nose is also less Caucasian than Jama's, however, Markle is lighter than her. They look equally nonwhite to me, especially if Markle were to wear her hair in a natural state.

Maya Jama has naturally straight/wavy hair while Meghan Markle has 3B curly hair. Markle's nose is also less Caucasian than Jama's, however, Markle is lighter than her. They look equally nonwhite to me, especially if Markle were to wear her hair in a natural state.
Maya looks Somali mainly due to her Brown skin. If she had olive skin/light brown skin then she'd look more North African & she'd look more or less European if she had White skin.

Megan on the other hand would look weird if she had White skin, due to her bi-racial features & could never pass for European.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending