BBC's Danny Baker makes a racist tweet about the newly born Royal baby

Is he racist?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
He deleted the tweet comparing the newly born baby to a chimpanzee. The BBC fired him.

His deleted tweet:
D6GW7dPWkAIEKCU.jpg:large

Claim BBC have fired him:

Afua Hirsch annihaltes the fake apology:
Who is Afua Hirsch mashallah?

World

VIP
Maya looks Somali mainly due to her Brown skin. If she had olive skin/light brown skin then she'd look more North African & she'd look more or less European if she had White skin.

Megan on the other hand would look weird if she had White skin, due to her bi-racial features & could never pass for European.
We wuz white n shieet

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
bro who cares. everyone is racist. im racist. its something people cant control and its not that big deal unless your racism physically hurts someone. bro the funniest comedy is the racist comedy. thats why chris rock and dave chappelle are my favs

World

VIP
That is cadaan people for you.

You can be white passing looking like a tanned white woman and have a white father, but any drop of African blood is enough for you to be looked at as being tainted in their eyes.

Meghan is nothing but a nigga from their perspective.
She certainly doesn’t look white passing. She looks biracial to me.

CaliTedesse

VIP
She looks 90% Cadaan to me.
Soomalidda waa jealous so they hate on her becos Soomalidda always wanted to be Cadaan wa lakin they got cursed kkkkkkk

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Bow down to our new bantu prince of the free world. Meanwhile cushitic people are discussing about who's qabiil got the most atheists :gaasdrink:

CaliTedesse

VIP
He could have gotten better and she is kind of old (older than him). It is a bit of a downgrade for him. Nothing to do with her race, but her age and socioeconomic background compared to him.
Did you know she has royal lineage too from way back? Her mother looks like she has European admixture too.

CaliTedesse

VIP
My man Prince Harry just likes light skin Brown Futo me too so allow him kkkk

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
He could have gotten better and she is kind of old (older than him). It is a bit of a downgrade for him. Nothing to do with her race, but her age and socioeconomic background compared to him.

Hadde waa Bantu sixir

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Is their baby going to be considered black? It probably has sub 25% African DNA.... Didn't know the one drop rule was a thing in the UK

Maya looks Somali mainly due to her Brown skin. If she had olive skin/light brown skin then she'd look more North African & she'd look more or less European if she had White skin.

Megan on the other hand would look weird if she had White skin, due to her bi-racial features & could never pass for European.

There are many mixed raced people who are Maya's colour. What sets her apart is her Somali features not colour.

The average Somali isn't Maya Jama's colour. Maya is light brown.

Nah, most people of his background are inbred and the women look horsey.
Diana was a beauty, but there is something strange looking about aristocratic women.

Lets be real, Meghan is the better looking one and is a lot more intelligent than him, Harry doesn't come across as though he is the brightest bulb, but a decent man nevertheless.

Also, the only reason why age is/was a factor is due to the possibility of her struggling to conceive. She got pregnant straight away and can probs give birth to one more, that is all the average cadaan wants: two kids.

That is cadaan people for you.

You can be white passing looking like a tanned white woman and have a white father, but any drop of African blood is enough for you to be looked at as being tainted in their eyes.

Meghan is nothing but a nigga from their perspective.
Loool yup as uk is house of racism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts