Bantu women are protesting because there aren't many women in peace keeping mission in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's only necessary for countries that are starved for recruits, like Israel.

You think Somalia with its 7-8 million people (Minus SL) can withstand or even compete with 100 million Ehtiopia or 45 million Kenya if don't use our women to serve? :faysalwtf:

It is simply math, a plane runs better and faster when it has both engine running, but I see you failed that discipline :ayaanswag:

There are many studies about that there's nothing wrong in acknowledging our differences

I acknowledge differences between strength and etc but hand to eye coordination???

It's because of all them video games so mahaan :dead:

You actually think female jet driver and tank drivers should be banned because of hand to eye coordination??? :dead:

Should we allow female pilots or god forbid female drivers then :dead:

I acknowledge differences between strength and etc but hand to eye coordination???

It's because of all them video games so mahaan :dead:

You actually think female jet driver and tank drivers should be banned because of hand to eye coordination??? :dead:

Should we allow female pilots or god forbid female drivers then :dead:
I'm not saying that they should be banned Im just saying that if there are enough men why let women do the job that men are better at https://www.google.com.eg/url?q=htt...ggYMAU&usg=AFQjCNFwvM0_mblS8TjsRNIU9_KRd6AdsA

Why are they all so fat? Like 95% of Somali women who are middle-aged and have children are all fat.
having a child usually makes women put on weight which is hard to loose. imagine popping out a kid after kid for 10-12 years straight, you'll be looking like that:kanyehmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending