Bantu troops invade Beled Hawo in Gedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like you have a bigger problem that boosting colaad between MJs and Dhulos
Warya, stop following me around crying. It's not a good look :tacky:
P.S, you do that well all by yourself. I never did any of what you just stated but you're too enotional and stupid to think clearly :westbrookwtf:

Are you guys like 15 year old?
Last I knew the president of Somalia was farmaajo, where the f*ck he at?

Can a gudoomiye gobol speak up to the Kenyans?

Farmaajo didn't do much about the qalbidhagaxs case, I don't really doubt that he will ignore this case aswell.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Warya, stop following me around crying. It's not a good look :tacky:
P.S, you do that well all by yourself. I never did any of what you just stated but you're too enotional and stupid to think clearly :westbrookwtf:
Nayaa following around ? Two posts . One was mine....... is celi Baaye:trumpsmirk:

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Are you guys like 15 year old?
Last I knew the president of Somalia was farmaajo, where the f*ck he at?

Can a gudoomiye gobol speak up to the Kenyans?

Farmaajo didn't do much about the qalbidhagaxs case, I don't really doubt that he will ignore this case aswell.
My nigga Marsin you got freed up

If I was your leader, this wouldn't be happening.

This is what happens when you pick losers as your leaders.

Somali politicians should not be getting a salary until they have achieved 365 days of peace. Whenever the peace is broken, they lose their salary. This is how you weed out the losers and get quality leaders.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Its is me indr, have you been reaching me over there? I'm not into that fkd site Bro.
I was busy as hell this month due to exams.
Nah I remember before I was active on this site you asked me if I had an account here . Thought you were blocked walaal

They are getting brave. Kenyans were never the type to dare to do something like this.

Reminds me of the maahmaah "ilka maroodi la sahansay".

Sad thing is a non Drd can sympathize with beled xawo, look at the deer somalilanders on here who are angry here and the deer galmudug. Who you do the same for us if we are invaded by foreigners or would you just laugh at our misery? I always say it wasn't the people of Somaliland and the South who invented tribalism it was Siyad Barre who was known as father of nepotism.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Sadly the B/xawo admin is loyal to Blackie and Jubbaland who are in turn loyal to Kenya so the wall will be built unfortunately cutting off a good chunk of the town many people will have their homes demolished it will even dissect a masjid Illahay aa u maqan shacabka B/xaawo nobody else :kendrickcry:

Is it opportunity to test if all the money and time was worth it, :gaasdrink:
I wonder what Farmaajo's reaction and response will be, if he does it right it can cancel out the whole Abdirahman Abdishakur mess

This wasn’t the first time the Kenyan xoolos embarrassed Farmaajo. Uhuru went to doolow back in March acting like he owned the place to get votes

Like @Ferrari said, these fuckers are getting bold. Time to stand up for ourselves and send the Turkish trained Somali company to baladxaawo. Farmaajo told them in the closing ceremony he wants them to help us redeem Somalia’s name. Deploying them there will be a message to Uhuru that we will not be bullied over the maritime trial

DR0pvNLW4AEpF90

Wallahi cannot wait to see what 10000 of them will do for us. You never know they could be AMIKEN/AMIETH in the future :icon lol:

This wasn’t the first time the Kenyan xoolos embarrassed Farmaajo. Uhuru went to doolow back in March acting like he owned the place to get votes

Like @Ferrari said, these fuckers are getting bold. Time to stand up for ourselves and send the Turkish trained Somali company to baladxaawo. Farmaajo told them in the closing ceremony he wants them to help us redeem Somalia’s name. Deploying them there will be a message to Uhuru that we will not be bullied over the maritime trial

DR0pvNLW4AEpF90

Wallahi cannot wait to see what 10000 of them will do for us. You never know they could be AMIKEN/AMIETH in the future :icon lol:

Walaahi now is the time for Farmaajo to make up for all those miscues the SFG has made over the last couple of months. The kenyans are able send out a Small army to attempt to annex a territory hundreds of kilometers from their region while our government isn't able to send out their troops to their own gobol ?

Something has got to give. I really hope Farmaajo doesn't stay quiet on this and he at least makes some kind of move. Hopefully within weeks time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending