Bantu troops invade Beled Hawo in Gedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is beyond crazy, why isn't anyone talking about..jubaland admin Mogadishu admin any bloody admin...

The only place I support Alshabaabis is GEDO because I feel sometimes that place is the most ignored place of all Somalia and it' such an volatile yet important place..

We need vigilantes to shoot those with responsibility and fail their people without even trying in between the eyes at noon in public..

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
The problem here is the citizens are not well equipped, why isn't the government protecting our territorial rights? We all must unite from the North, to the South, the Central and Western regions must amass their troops. The East where Mogadishu is located must open her eyes.
Since when is Xamar east :ayaanswag:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
How are they so shameless, openly annexing our land :gucciwhat:

And what a lousy fucking pretext :what:

Puntland need to send troops fadlan, things cannot continue like this :jcoleno:

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
How are they so shameless, openly annexing our land :gucciwhat:

And what a lousy fucking pretext :what:

Puntland need to send troops fadlan, things cannot continue like this :jcoleno:
It’s time to put our Troubles aside . Enough is enough
Somalis must United
Fight against The dirty Kikuyus
Alla tolaayey Somali Ma saan ayaa u dhambeyso

only Somalis can annex eachother Lands

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
b49.gif

Literally woke rn and I fucking read this. Dhiigkar by just. FUCKING KENYANS NAACLA KU YAAL, KENYA HA BURBUURTO.

Oromos are ravaging us from the west Kenyans from the south amisom in the heart and we are savaging each other from everywhere else.

All hail qabiil superiority

This has been a humiliating week for reer Dabcasar, first they got humiliated in Djibuti and SL slapped up and now they getting slapped up once again by Bantus in their own homes :holeup:

AHMED MADOOBE THE f*ck MAN ??!!

:faysalwtf:

Another thing, where the hell is Al-Shabaab you would think with their bravery against their own people and indiscriminately taking their lives, they would ramp it up against an actual threat...

I’m not even gonna bother asking when FGS is gonna send their army to parry this minor annexation.

@TSP Sorry the Bantus are trying to take over your Gobol, you guys are in my prayers :wow1:

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Hopefully it's fake news but if it isn't then Ahmed "Al Kebab" Madobe has to go.

It's one thing to look the other way for shady charcoal deals.

However there is no excuse for giving up part of your territory when you have the most competent force in Somalia other than Sland.

I've already given up on Farmaajo.

Not shocked at all. Madoobe only exists cause of Kenya, I wouldn't be surprised if he opts to annex Jubaland to kenya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts