Bantu troops invade Beled Hawo in Gedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I believe its due to a border fence that's being built as it will incorporate the town into Kenya, its violates Somalia's National sovereignty
1/5 of Kenya's territory is Somali, they want our ocean and now they want more land

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Oh no

When we are too busy arguing with each other, next door neighbors will take advantage. I hope this further unites us once and for all.

I have no doubt it will :)

Mashallah May Allah bless the people of BX

I heard they blocked those mofos from tearing down a house

Farmaajo it’s time to send those Turkish trained troops to defend the territorial integrity :gaasdrink:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Mashallah May Allah bless the people of BX

I heard they blocked those mofos from tearing down a house

Farmaajo it’s time to send those Turkish trained troops to defend the territorial integrity :gaasdrink:
Is it opportunity to test if all the money and time was worth it, :gaasdrink:
I wonder what Farmaajo's reaction and response will be, if he does it right it can cancel out the whole Abdirahman Abdishakur mess

saywalahi

Xamar Living
wallahi we will send those 500 boys who just graduated

i dont give a f*ck

i get pissed when the image and dignity of somalia is stepped on

:kendrickcry::mjcry:

saywalahi

Xamar Living
mogadishu will send its special forces
upload_2017-12-24_1-2-40.png

The problem here is the citizens are not well equipped, why isn't the government protecting our territorial rights? We all must unite from the North, to the South, the Central and Western regions must amass their troops. The East where Mogadishu is located must open her eyes.

Shit makes me angry:mad: Somaliland needs to send troops ASAP:mad:
Wow you see this is why I love Somaliland citizens obviously the ones who are like fox. Always remember even after all that happens Somalia belongs to everyone.

Farmaajo was paid $4 million dollars to look the other way. The irony is, his tol are the majority resident of beled xaawo.:ayaanswag:

Consequences of the disease called clanism worse than aids and ebola L after L for the somalis cuh qabil is their religion our forefathers striked fear in to the hearts of world colonisers like British empire today bantus habash oromo pagans Arabs are violating the set in their own domain sad times indeed

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Consequences of the disease called clanism worse than aids and ebola L after L for the somalis cuh qabil is their religion our forefathers striked fear in to the hearts of world colonisers like British empire today bantus habash oromo pagans Arabs are violating the set in their own domain sad times indeed

There is hope

this is what hawiye guy wrote

:ohhh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts