Bantu to take over Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
Their population was 80,000 (1970 estimate). Now they probably over 1million tala 7abibi. LOOOOOOOOL, Somalia tosoo.
:damn::ahhhh:
:dead1: :ahh:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Most of them are outside the country at least according to our expert @Geeljire were fine for the time being:mjohreally:Someone needs to tell them stop breeding thoe Or get thrown in the sea hawiye style:ufdup:

Hafez

VIP
They are not in the country side. I went Somalia last year. Nigga they are to be found in every corner, good luck.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
They are not in the country side. I went Somalia last year. Nigga they are to be found in every corner, good luck.
Are you dumb alot of them are still in refugee camps most of the fighting the last decade were over areas none ethnic somalis live primarily bantus alot of them are in camps outside the country but also those who are left migrated from the rural areas to urban areas like xamar kismayo etc..
basically nearly all the idp are bantus:kanyeshrug:

Hafez

VIP
Are you dumb alot of them are still in refugee camps most of the fighting the last decade were over areas none ethnic somalis live primarily bantus alot of them are in camps outside the country but also those who are left migrated from the rural areas to urban areas like xamar kismayo etc..
basically nearly all the idp are bantus:kanyeshrug:
Keep thinking that. I went there, I know what I seen. These guys are extremely United as well unlike Somalis. Perhaps they will get support from Kenya and Uganda too? Anyway good luck man, you will be 0.5 in that country soon.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

no, no, no you're doing it wrong! the bantu troll thread was 2 weeks ago!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hafez

VIP
It's not a troll thread its facts walaalshaay. You think they still accept labor for small payment? These guys are illbax now and many of them are becoming educated. It's not a bad thing though. When you're 0.5 we will be 0.1.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Keep thinking that. I went there, I know what I seen. These guys are extremely United as well unlike Somalis. Perhaps they will get support from Kenya and Uganda too? Anyway good luck man, you will be 0.5 in that country soon.
You and them will continue to be marginalized in politics and your gonna like it:ufdup:
Unless you and bantus want 1990s treatmentobamadatazz

Hafez

VIP
So where did you guys migrate to cause I know for sure rich arabs never accept other arabs into there country as citizens:ulachen001:
Actually they did. Wallah I have relatives who have Saudi citizenship and also a certificate for their lineage. We even married in to many of them and other gulfers and Yemenis. I have Yemeni citizenship.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Actually they did. Wallah I have relatives who have Saudi citizenship and also a certificate for their lineage. We even married in to many of them and other gulfers and Yemenis. I have Yemeni citizenship.
Saudis don't even accept other real arabs from yemen syria, iraq why would they accept you:dead:

Inshallah we will arrange for a ''Bantu Repatration'' sooon. This will be the best for both sides.

5cdqif.jpg

Hafez

VIP
Blame your people for chasing us out. Now many of them don't like being called Somalis or even reer xamar. They've adopted the Arabic language again and assimilated with them. Some of my relatives don't take me serious when I talk about going to Xamar for holidays.

:kobeok:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts