Bantu to take over Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Of course a currency that was more or less dead for the past 25+ years would be the fastest growing economy considering an improvement in security. It has the most catching up to do. It's common sense, you don't have to know anything about the economy to know that.

6673890-Somali-Shillings-0.jpg

That's less than a dollar.

But...but...the Somali Shilling is back. :drakekidding:
Nice try each is worth 600 shilling right now probably gonna keep going down
Free market rates in Somalia:
2000 SOS/USD in June 1991
5000 SOS/USD in June 1993
13,400 SOS/USD in March 2006
14,406 SOS/USD in August 2006
15,000 SOS/USD in February 2007
25,000 SOS/USD in March 2008
35,000 SOS/USD in July 2008
28,250 SOS/USD in March 2009
33,300 SOS/USD in February 2010
27,000 SOS/USD in October 2011
19,000 SOS/USD in December 2012
15,000 SOS/USD in May 2013
1,001 SOS/USD in March 2014
725 SOS/USD in December 2014
697.5 SOS/USD in April 2015
the currency right now is actually better than the start of the civil war exchange rate:whoo:

Hafez

VIP
:mindblown: What a Confused troll!!!! you say one thing and when you are disproven you quickly say another thing. I dont have reading comprehension problem you just don't know what f*ck you are talking about!!!

No wonder these XabashCabeeds are all begs in mogadishu. :mjlol:
Wallah you are ignorant and literally don't now anything about economics, whether it's the monetary system, fiscal policy, supply and demand, etc. don't act like you're knowledge because I'm going to test you, you f***ing black rat. Everything you said literally holds no weight. Look at these pseudo-intellectuals. I'm not contradicting myself, I'm showing you how economics works. This lesson was free, no more .

Look at this you f***ing illiterates and stop searching for links that you cannot understand.

This has been happening for a while now. Basic economic theory of supply and demand suggests that utilising foreign currencies would be an obstacle to a countries' currency from performing optimally. A country can still however still have an appreciating currency while simultaneously using foreign currencies but they won't receive ideal results. I'm done. Lmao

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!! How is this proof that somali shilling deappreciated?

The acceptance of the dollar as de facto currency will result in a lot of positive things. In many parts of Africa, the local currency – apart from the issue sovereignty- fulfils the narcissistic hubris of the big men of Africa; they want to see their faces on the bills.

In the case of Somalia, there is actually no role for the central bank; the bank is bankrupt and cannot lend money to commercial banks; it cannot set lending rates. Can you comprehend that saaxiib????

Countries like somalia will benefit from total dollarization .

Hafez

VIP
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!! How is this proof that somali shilling deappreciated?

The acceptance of the dollar as de facto currency will result in a lot of positive things. In many parts of Africa, the local currency – apart from the issue sovereignty- fulfils the narcissistic hubris of the big men of Africa; they want to see their faces on the bills.

In the case of Somalia, there is actually no role for the central bank; the bank is bankrupt and cannot lend money to commercial banks; it cannot set lending rates.

In the end countries like somalia will benefit from total dollarization
they will benefit from dollarisation? The dollar is backed by the petrol-dollar system and if petrol runs out with a few decades it will literally be worthless. If Somalia have a complete dollarisation they will be completely dependent on Americas economy who are in trillions of dollars in debt. Wallah you know nothing about economics. Do you know how money is issued you monkey? I'm done. Peace.

they will benefit from dollarisation? The dollar is backed by the petrol-dollar system and if petrol runs out with a few decades it will literally be worthless. If Somalia have a complete dollarisation they will be completely dependent on Americas economy who are in trillions of dollars in debt. Wallah you know nothing about economics. Do you know how money is issued you monkey? I'm done. Peace.

How it wil benefit us? What dolllar is excellent for is the stage we are in , which is very basic development, export of primary products. A central back will be counter productive and very much a nuiscance at this stage.

The problem is you cannot remain at this stage forever, you will need an industrial policy, you cannot depend on foriegn investment for industrialization, you will need your own currency for that.

The needs of Somalia and ghana are very different, and ghana is on a different level of development.
There is allot you can do while having the dollar as your currency, allot of innovative policies , like complimentary currencies,
regional complimentary currencies like the cheimgaur in germany, or the business to bussiness currency and bank in switzerland the WIR bank. These can provide the liquidity at the right time to small and medium businesses .

here read this
This is a very well written paper on why.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/ar ... 6707000741

Hafez

VIP
How it wil benefit us? What dolllar is excellent for is the stage we are in , which is very basic development, export of primary products. A central back will be counter productive and very much a nuiscance at this stage.

The problem is you cannot remain at this stage for ever, you will need an industrial policy, you cannot depend on foriegn investment for industrialization, you will need your own currency for that.

The needs of Somalia and ghana are very different, and ghana is on a different level of development.
There is allot you can do while having the dollar as your currency, allot of innovative policies , like complimentary currencies,
regional compplimentary currencies like rthe cheimgaur in germany, or the business to bussiness currency and bank in switzerland the WIR bank. These can provide the liquidity at the right time to small and medium businesses .
Wtf bro? When I say foreign investment I'm talking about investment in to the Somali currency. This will stimulate circulation of the currency within the economy and reduce inflation so that Somalis don't have to carry bags of money to pay for things like property. Look bro investment in the U.S. Dollarisation means bye bye to the Somali currency. Wallah I'm shocked at your ignorance
:dwill:

Wtf bro? When I say foreign investment I'm talking about investment in to the Somali currency. This will stimulate circulation of the currency within the economy and reduce inflation so that Somalis don't have to carry bags of money to pay for things like property. Look bro investment in the U.S. Dollarisation means bye bye to the Somali currency. Wallah I'm shocked at your ignorance
:dwill:

:lebronwtf:Sometimes i got to remind myself not debate with trolls :mindblown: Please read back to me what part of what i said you didn't understand. You Faafiyo!!

here read this
This is a very well written paper on why
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/ar ... 6707000741

Somalia has a positive inflow of foreign direct investment (diaspora inflow) and in theory the Somali shilling should be strong ; exports are few and far between. But the problem is that this inflow creates a) inflation b) bubbles (real estate) and c) two economies ; the big money economy (real estate, contracts, etc) and the small money economy (food, daily needs are in Somali shilling).

The reason why its a Postive thing compared to other countries is that in the case of Somalia there is no actually role for a central bank.,The acceptance of the dollar as de facto currency will result in a lot of positive things.

I listed a couple of positive things up above if you care to read instead of trolling. Now this is in theory Short term.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Their population was 80,000 (1970 estimate). Now they probably over 1million tala 7abibi. LOOOOOOOOL, Somalia tosoo.
:damn::ahhhh:
:dead1: :ahh:
Who are you to cay Bantu when your Great Great Ayeyo was Bantu? 10% Somali and 5% Bantu, and you have the nerve to insult Bantus? Really niinyaho? :vo3yidw::donkey:

Hafez

VIP
Never mind , thought it as one of those bantu bashing threads because it would'v been weird since i consider you to be one of the most civilized people here especially since you seem to fear Allah
Thank you for the reminder bro. To fear Allah ('azzawajal). Wallah I appreciate it. BaarakAllahu feek.

S

SOMACOON

Jubaland belongs to Mareehan and Ogaadeen. D block reppin this state. Jubba belongs to the Darood clan.

It's not a troll thread its facts walaalshaay. You think they still accept labor for small payment? These guys are illbax now and many of them are becoming educated. It's not a bad thing though. When you're 0.5 we will be 0.1.

They actually still do work for very little money. I went to Xamar just this year and have seen it for myself. Every single Somali family in the district I was staying at had a bantu maid that would cook, clean and wash for less than 20 dollars. Heck some of them would get paid for 4 dollars or less.

Hafez

VIP
They actually still do work for very little money. I went to Xamar just this year and have seen it for myself. Every single Somali family in the district I was staying at had a bantu maid that would cook, clean and wash for less than 20 dollars. Heck some of them would get paid for 4 dollars or less.
I know, I've seen this for my self as well but I mean there's kind of an uprising among them.

I know, I've seen this for my self as well but I mean there's kind of an uprising among them.

There is no bantu uprising. They do not dare. Just like their west African brothers the bantus in Somalia are cowards they know not to mess with Somalis, if Somalis can fight their closest tol they will not hesitate to wipe bantus out if they ever try causing trouble and the bantus know this well.

It looks like our boys took a good karbash :lolbron:

wara cadcad even if bantus do take over, so what. Africa for africans :camby:
Bantus belong to africa whilst your type belong in the gulf:kanyeshrug:

Hafez

VIP
It looks like our boys took a good karbash :lolbron:

wara cadcad even if bantus do take over, so what. Africa for africans :camby:
Bantus belong to africa whilst your type belong in the gulf:kanyeshrug:
That's like me saying to you leave the west because your not from here originally. You're a citizen here though right?

I am not from here originally and if I was to ever get kicked out of the west, I be like fine I dont belong to begin with anyways. You dont belong in somalia, your not native there. You think bantus will be kind to your kind if they ever get their hands on you

Hafez

VIP
Of course they will be kind to us. They were once our slaves but we freed them and we have always treated them nicely, even today.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
The knit-infested Oromo pose a greater existential danger to Somalis, especially in the north.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending