Bantu to take over Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
Inshallah we will arrange for a ''Bantu Repatration'' sooon. This will be the best for both sides.

5cdqif.jpg
I don't think it would be that easy bro. These people are ridiculously United (no exaggeration), they are also pretty large in number and continue to grow. They were 80,000 only a few decades ago and now number over a million. Come on bro be realistic.

Land of Punt

Punt is an cushtic empire located in the horn
to be honest, ive been reading through the this website, and realised how dumb and stupid most young somalis are, a disgrace to their forefathers, btw bantu and xamar people should just leave, as least if somalis kill themselves, there wont be another ethnic group that takes over

Hafez

VIP
to be honest, ive been reading through the this website, and realised how dumb and stupid most young somalis are, a disgrace to their forefathers, btw bantu and xamar people should just leave, as least if somalis kill themselves, there wont be another ethnic group that takes over
Your dumb if you want my folks to leave. They contributed a lot to your culture and pose no threat to you. They are not even interested in politics. We are around 100,000 worldwide and very few remain in Somalia, majority are poor and it's literally impossible for us to pose any threat in terms of manpower.

Blame your people for chasing us out. Now many of them don't like being called Somalis or even reer xamar. They've adopted the Arabic language again and assimilated with them. Some of my relatives don't take me serious when I talk about going to Xamar for holidays.

:kobeok:
reer xamar calling themselves somali is identity theft and it gives people inaccurate picture on what somalis should look like. same thing to bantus, when i search somali people on google i see way too many bantus :westbrookwtf:

Land of Punt

ur right tho xamar people should be our special minority due to historical reasons, however the ex slaves which have contributed nothing must leave, also there is not 1 million bantu in somalia, 500,000 are abroad, kenya,tanzania and a lot more are leaving to the usa

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Your dumb if you want my folks to leave. They contributed a lot to your culture and pose no threat to you. They are not even interested in politics. We are around 100,000 worldwide and very few remain in Somalia, majority are poor and it's literally impossible for us to pose any threat in terms of manpower.
Are you staying or you leaving couple of post ago your were bragging about your people leaving now you don't want them to leave:cryinglaughsmiley:

Hafez

VIP
Are you staying or you leaving couple of post ago your were bragging about your people leaving now you don't want them to leave:cryinglaughsmiley:
I wasn't bragging, I was merely stating. I personally like Xamar and wouldn't want to leave. I can't force the rest of them to like it can I?

Land of Punt

btw xamar people did not create the city, it was called sarapion by the romans and was a great sea port for thousands of years, it was only when arab merchants intermixed with the bantu slaves they were exporting, that xamar people came to existence,
its a cushitic city just like every other in the horn

I don't think it would be that easy bro. These people are ridiculously United (no exaggeration), they are also pretty large in number and continue to grow. They were 80,000 only a few decades ago and now number over a million. Come on bro be realistic.

Bro we wil create a deal that will reinstate them back to their homeland. They have no claim to any land or resources , no claim to somali identity
If they went back to tanzania it would make a huge difference and not only will they be able to reconnect with their fellow bantu and be accepted but they would leave behind their history of being slaves and excluded. Countles groups have been back reinstated in their homeland and repatratiated. Why can't they? given to their present day circumstances

According to my sources if they continue to stay and try to claim our resources and our identity, things can get nasty. As there is huge tension between them and lamagoodles. It will most likely end up in a massacrre.

Unless you want this to become Rwandan Genocide 2.0 i think it is wise for them repetriate.
Prior to the United States' agreement to accommodate Bantu refugees from Somalia, attempts were made to resettle the refugees to their ancestral homes in southeastern Africa. Before the prospect of emigrating to America was raised, this was actually the preference of the Bantus themselves. In fact, many many Bantus voluntarily left the UN camps where they were staying, to seek refuge in Tanzania. Such a return to their ancestral homeland represented the fulfillment of a two-century old dream

http://www.cis.org/SomaliBantuRefugees

:rejoice:

Land of Punt

the reason its in ruin is because of statments like when "we" darod take it back, its a city for all ethnic somalis and yes old property should be reclaimed wthout attacking the occuiper

Hafez

VIP
Don't worry us darod and your people will get there properties back in xamar ones we lead the country again:ulachen001:
LOL we make it better than London, lehgo. Somalis don't realise the economical opportunities they have. After a few decades there will be no more oil. Solar power works perfectly in Somalia and the rain is sufficient to grow the fruits and grain in abundance. It's surrounded by sea, if only they knew the opportunities that provides in terms of tourism. The only obstacle to their prosperity is tribalism.

Hafez

VIP
For the last time we dont have tribes. We are one closely related ethnic group with closely related clan families and no it's not an obstacle.
Only sick twisted politicians who despises their own and want to enforce their incompatible foreign ways is the obstacle.
This is true lol, you guys are literally all one people. I've noticed a trend of using the dollar in Somalia instead of their own currency which is really stupid. They should invest in their own currency so that it reduces inflation.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Bantus will never leave Somalia. They have every right to live there and they will continue to do so. No one can deny Bantus their God-given rights. Inshallah, their population will continue to grow exponentially.

Bantunimadu ha waarto. :rejoice:

This is true lol, you guys are literally all one people. I've noticed a trend of using the dollar in Somalia instead of their own currency which is really stupid. They should invest in their own currency so that it reduces inflation.

Bunch of nonsense.

Somali shilling is the best performing currency in Africa at the moment.
12065604_457838704401237_1445583328145573438_n.jpg

Hafez

VIP
Bunch of nonsense.

Somali shilling is the best performing currency in Africa at the moment.
12065604_457838704401237_1445583328145573438_n.jpg

I didn't say it's performing poorly have you studied economics? Clearly you haven't. I said that it will reduce inflation and this is due to the utilisation of the money supply that's been injected in to the economy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts